PDA

View Full Version : ISO power exchange female

PXLover
02-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I am currently seeking a serious female for an online relationship, who would like to be owned by an experience, serious and caring Master. I am tired of people contacting me pretending to be female, don't take the lifestyle seriously, just totally B/S me or contacting every master in the world with the same message asking to be owned by them. So if you are like that, then please do not consider contacting me.

What I am looking for in a female is somebody who want to serve me to the best of there abilities, follow orders to the letter and give up control over aspects of there own life. To whatever degree of control that you want to give up can be discussed, if I do decided to take the relationship further. There are some areas of control that I have taken from other females in the past. This was because they wanted to give it up to me. If you want to keep them for yourself where you can make the decisions then I will understand. These areas have included your Job, School or even Aspects of your own family life. But at times other females have felt that they wanted my input and decisions to be made in to some of those areas of which they felt that they didn't want. I don't mind what type of age you are, what your current relationship status is like etc.

But to give you a better idea the types of things that I would expect to happen if I did decided to take the relationship further with you are: -

1. Rules of which you live by
2. Taking control over aspects of your own life
3. Regular contact through Emails, IM's, and online sessions
4. Following Orders
5. Living By A Designed Schedule
6. Selecting clothes for you to wear day in and day out (With work clothes, I would only select what is suitable and would not course too much problems within reason)
7. Punishment as and when required
8. Time that you go to bed and get up at
9. Masturbation and Love Making

The following is the type of areas of which previous females have given up control to me in the past: -

1. Decisions over their job, school and even family life (All within reason)
2. Orgasm Denial
3. Toilet Rights
4. Spending Money
5. Food
6. If and when you may go out
7. Changes in appearance
8. Better Organisation Skills
9. Achieving Aims in your life that you are currently having problems with

Theses are just some examples of things that I expect to happen or have control over with you. But of course is there are loads more, and too many to list here.

How this relationship between us two develops is all down to you, and your views. If you are interested in contacting me then to help me out, please tell me about yourself (As I don't want one or two line message) and also why you would like me to consider taking this relationship with you further. You can do this by PMing me.