PDA

View Full Version : share your Valentine's Day experiences?

ffion
02-15-2009, 02:29 AM
i just had two terrific Valentine experiences, both of which rocked me.

the first was intimate and sexy, erotic and naughty, involving a favourite fantasy scene of his (and mine)... i came 5 glorious times! soooo exhausted though...

the second was harder, involving harsh fucking, paddling, pinching and restraint... a forceful experience, in which i came once, but was left trembling with adrenaline.

thanks to my Master for taking me safely and happily down this road, for inspiring me, and for letting me try to please him!

your loving subbie

thegirlwonder
02-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Well, it started with me heading to a show about 5 hours away with a friend in her car...

...and ended with a blown head gasket and Sir driving 3 hours out to come save my ass. =/ We had one of our good, long talks in the car on the way back, though, and had champagne and quiet time together that night.

ffion
02-15-2009, 10:50 AM
awww thegirlwonder... but all's well that ends well :)

thegirlwonder
02-15-2009, 11:34 AM
*giggles* True. He was even kind of amused at the whole thing... *shrugs*

Kahlann
02-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Completely vanilla and I loved it. He took me to Disney on Ice. After spent some time teasing me before leaving and saying I'll have to wait till the next day.

ffion
02-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Completely vanilla and I loved it.

Vanilla being one of the most versatile and valuable spices!

Romance is wonderful!

Logic1
02-16-2009, 03:02 AM
Well I was working until 2 in the afternoon. At home we had guys retiling the kitchen so we didnt know if our plans would work cause the plans were to invite my brother and his wife for dinner but after hard work cleaning up the kithchen and then shopping it worked. Cooking does however suck without a kithchen fan. The food went decent enough and after a few glasses of wine I was seriously tired. With guys in the house early in the morning and well we both were too tired for sex at night we had to wait until the morning after. The wait was well worth it though :)
The retiling isnt finished until later on today though aand the next project is repainted walls which kinda starts in a week or two..

Just gonna add that I LOVE ropemarks :)!

wind_dancer{W_W}
02-16-2009, 01:38 PM
mine involved waking up with a wonderful wonderful email from my Lord telling me how our valentines day would/will be when i get there and it was HOT.... then it went on to me sleeping most of the day before going to a movie with my Mom and Grandma...(boring but funny)... then ended with me online waiting for my Lord only to find out that His computer hates me lol.... i cannot wait until i will be there with Him and be fucked so viciously by Him for my wonderful, perfect gift

THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!

ffion
02-16-2009, 04:20 PM
mmmmmm love that thought wind_dancer

fallenstar
02-16-2009, 08:21 PM
18 roses, pink and red. my first roses ever. and the sweetest note.

bpqueen
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Got to attend a day's worth of bondage workshops, and then play in the Dungeon afterwards :-) Had some wax play, rope play, and a good flogging which ended up in getting lost on the way back to the hotel, but an interesting and fun night all in all.

BryansGrrrl
02-17-2009, 02:09 PM
I bought Mia'Cova one of those spankers with the hearts on it. :) We haven't had a chance to practice with it yet.

He made me (and the kids) breakfast: french toast with bananas & whipped cream. He is an excellent cook.

:)

ffion
02-17-2009, 02:25 PM
aw guys... fun, friendship, romance, and play... :)
sooo nice to hear!

BryansGrrrl - i have one of those spankers - i seem to bruise from it. it hurts in the right hands! *weg*

devilishsub
02-18-2009, 12:30 AM
Master look me to an awesome french restaurant, we had a great romantic dinner. I got him an espresso machine and cleaned his room (a three hour affair). We had some friends over, we went to bed late and spent the whole next day in bed together. Lovely and (mostly) vanilla.

ffion
02-20-2009, 11:51 AM
ooo devilishsub... french restaurant - very nice!

you don't find those very often (outside France!)... now i'm reminiscing about when i ordered snails and pink champagne... i couldn't have eaten the snails without quaffing the champers first... coward!

and as regards vanilla - perfect for Valentine's (choose the spice to match the occasion!)

thanks for sharing!

miners_girl
02-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I worked all day,then Master took me out for the most wonderful meal.