PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a playful sub in Northern VA

boring_guy
02-15-2009, 12:52 PM
I recently moved to the Fairfax area after living overseas for a couple years, and am looking for some sort of relationship. I've more or less given up on the normal dating avenues and thought I'd give this forum a try as I'm into bondage and submission to a considerable degree.

I'm 23 and unfortunately pretty inexperienced sexually. I've been told I'm attractive enough (I hover around a 9 on hotornot.com), I just have problems finding the motivation to actually go out and meet people. 5' 10", ~160 lbs, relatively fit with a shaved head (pics available). I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I'm financially secure and live alone. Also an atheist and a computer geek.

The girl I'm looking for is healthy (not just STD-free but fit and energetic), enjoys casual dating, and is into foreplay and being tied up. I've actually never experimented with bondage in real life, but am dying to try. The domination aspect appeals to me as well, but only as play; I'll treat you with respect as I would in a vanilla relationship. Also not into pain or anything extreme; if you are, we probably wouldn't be a great match.

If this sounds like your thing and you live in Northern Virginia, shoot me a PM. Maybe we can have some fun. =)

boring_guy
02-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Figured I might as well attach some pictures.