PDA

View Full Version : The cat came back....

lily27
02-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Greetings all,

It has been a long time since I have frequented these parts, so I thought I would post a quick "G'day and how are you now?" I hope some familiar faces are still around.

For those who don't know me, I am lily, a Gorean-lite submissive. I blatently steal the term "Gorean-lite" from His_blizzard. (Are you still here, bliz?) Please throw any previously conceived notions about Gorean slavegirls out the window before talking to me, as I am sure I won't meet any of them.

I found my feet as a submissive on this site, and for that I am eternally grateful. It allowed me to learn and grow, and finally gave me the confidence to branch out in real life.

I belong to a Master known as Radasham. He has an account on here, but hasn't been around in a million years either. We have been together for nearly two years now, and are engaged to be married.

Seven months ago we had a baby girl, and ever since then BDSM has been put on the backburner. Now that we are getting more than three hours of sleep at any one time, we are working hard at balancing being Master/slave, with being Mommy and Daddy. It is definitely a work in progress.

So that's a quick update on me. I hope to get reaquainted with some old friends, and make some new ones.

I wish you all well.

-lily

Diablo
02-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome back and good luck on your new journey.

dewran59
02-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Hello and Welcome back!!!

jeanne
02-16-2009, 05:57 AM
lily!!!!!!

Hi! It's so good to see you - I've thought of you often since the baby was born and missed your posts.

skp2bear
02-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Welcome back. Congratulations to the both of you on the little one and your upcoming marriage.

Tufty
02-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Hi Lily...and :wel back

rosebud
02-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi Lily :wave: Welcome back to the Library!

His_blizzard
02-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Greetings all,

For those who don't know me, I am lily, a Gorean-lite submissive. I blatently steal the term "Gorean-lite" from His_blizzard. (Are you still here, bliz?) Please throw any previously conceived notions about Gorean slavegirls out the window before talking to me, as I am sure I won't meet any of them.

-lily

Yup... I am still here sweetie. Hope all is well. ***HUGS*** to you and your beautiful family. ~blizz~

Euryleia
02-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Welcome back.

DiablosLittleOne
02-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Welcome back to the Library. :)