PDA

View Full Version : Interesting place you have here

james_mysterie
02-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Hello there.

I've been a Dom for 22 years now, have had 8 subs in that time,and actually had mt first bondage experience 27 years ago. Yet, in all that time, somehow or other, I ever wandered into this place. My almost-pet erish, with just days experience, suggested it to me as a good place for her diary, in blog form.

Really nice site you've all built, a pretty good sense of community. I like it.

OK, a bit about me...

I'm not really one for the "dress-up" and some of the role-play aspects of BDSM culture.

I love the experience of training, of seeing the growth in those who give themselves to me so openly. I find it a beautiful thing to be part of that. Having had every kind of sub from almost "textbook", to pain-slut, to a brat who liked to be "broken" over and over again, to a girlfriend who was into the lifestyle years before I (and could switch from "partner" to "sub" in seconds, on command) I find myself moving into a new phase of my own development, having a "pet". Someone of desire so deep and innocence so pure she's beautiful, who desires to be owned in a way that I am finally ready to own, to train to the best of my abilities. Right now, she is my "almost-pet", and I her "almost-Master". We hope drop the "almosts" soon.

Any advice on how she (or we) can explain some of her desires to her "vanilla" (as my almost-pet puts it) spouse would be welcome, as that is new territory to me.

And I'm always on the hunt for new ideas (sources, plans, patterns) for vegetarian bondage gear. That's non-leather equipment, not equipment specifically for binding vegetarians.

And you're very lucky that I am still healing from recent injuries, or my long and rambling intro would be considerably worse.

jeanne
02-16-2009, 05:59 AM
Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for telling us a little about yourself - not long and rambling at all. :)

skp2bear
02-16-2009, 07:01 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

Tufty
02-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Hello and :wel

n4trbl
02-16-2009, 10:44 AM
welcome and wishing you a speedy recovery!

rosebud
02-16-2009, 11:08 AM
:wave: Welcome to the Library! Enjoy!

denuseri
02-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Welcome to the site!!!

Diablo
02-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

erish
02-17-2009, 07:00 AM
my dearest almost-Master .... i'm not sure that saying "welcome" is appropriate, since i certainly get to welcome You in many other places and manners.... but i am extremely glad that You like this community, glad that my instincts for using this for my diary were good ones, and even more glad to be Your almost-pet.

(and as for specific ideas for binding vegetarians *giggles*... it's certainly an interesting image to play about with....)

Euryleia
02-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Try this link: http://www.veganerotica.com/ (http://www.veganerotica.com/store/)

DiablosLittleOne
02-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the Library. :)