PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Characters

Master13
09-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Who inhabits your fantasies?

jaeangel
09-14-2004, 10:58 AM
As a writer, I have to say when I fantasize, I usually take the part/role of a charatcter in any story I might currently happen to be working on, and run with that idea. My current story on the Library's main page, 'Hell To Heaven' contains the girl Mira, a deep sub who is currently my fave fantasy character.

Tang
10-14-2004, 08:25 AM
I think part of the pleasure is in creating a fully filled-in character for your stories. They may have elements of people you know or see, but I find it a bit of a turn off if I know the person. I find a lot of my characters come from pictures I see and often I dress them in outfits off websites, notably Lotsa Leather and Latex Lounge.

Curtis
10-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Damn it! I wish I understood how these polls work. I didn't know that I could choose multiple categories, so I selected 'other', meaning 'all of the above'. This means I probably could've voted multiple time in Master13's other poll, as well. Argh!

Anyway, my most common people to fantasize about are friends/acquaintances, followed by celebrities. Invented characters appear with some frequency, though usually as Dommes rather than subs. Relatives and fictional characters make the odd appearance here and there, but rarely as a focus of activity.

This was an interesting question to ask; I'd never really thought hard about it before.

Master13
10-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Actually this was the first time I set it to allow multiple answers. Mostly because of all the people that complained about having to choose just one on the "favorite aspect of bdsm" poll. I always include an 'other' option because no matter how thorough I think I am, someone always has a reply I didn't think of.

For future refrence, if there are check boxes instead of a radio button, it means check all that apply.

new master
10-20-2004, 07:05 AM
after readinf the "jolie wants to be tied up" thread i might just have to chandge my answer to her :D

Curtis
10-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Thank you, Master13. Just out of curiosity, what is a radio button?

vistana
11-01-2004, 03:06 PM
a radiop button is one of the little round ones, where you can only select one at a time.

minx
11-26-2004, 01:08 PM
I have to admit, I have a serious thing for men with long hair...

I have often thought about how nice it would be to find myself at the mercy of Legolas from Lord of the Rings (aka Orlando Bloom)

needless to say my fiance has long hair, and frequently asks if I fancy Legolas more than him ;)

Mx

BabySub
11-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Hmm.... I voted for 1, 2 and 5. I can't differenciate between the first two, as my Dom and I have yet to meet. I guess it could come under both of those options (or perhaps I should have chosen 'other'). But I also have my own fantasy characters that I love to put into situations, as well as myself and my Dom. I have a very vivid and fertile imagination.... :o

slavelucy
11-26-2004, 10:08 PM

Oh...ME!! *cackles* Little old me, is the centre of all their cruel affection. (loving that oxymoron btw).

Seriously, the people who inhabit my fantasies are my Dom, perhaps the odd other character....but the centre of them is always my mental responses..sometimes they only have to 'say' one line or look a certain way, and they're gone again. Hell, if you can't be egotistical in fantasy..when can you be?! LOL

sl

SimonMagick
11-27-2004, 03:23 PM
For me, all of the above except celebrities.

Locked Advantages
03-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Most of the time when I fantasize if I am with a dominant I fantasize about him but at the other times when I am without one I fantasize about my own dream dom or someone from a book or movie, depending what's on my mind;)

slo18
03-22-2005, 10:42 PM
In my case with my Dom so far away I fantise alot about him when we are apart, I also fantisie about a freind of mines feance and try really hard not to flirt with him in reality. but I actualy fantise alot about anime charicters vampire hunter D and inuyasha are personal faves of mine

alura
03-22-2005, 11:09 PM
I wish I *had* a dom to fantasize about.

You're lucky girl. Count your blessings. Even if he lives on mars, at least he's alive and breathing and REAL.

Kaori-san
04-14-2005, 12:13 PM
The guy in my avatar -points- him... ever since i first saw the anime Inuyasha when i was 13 and saw him, Sesshoumaru-sama, he has always been one of my favourite people to have in a fantasy. I write stories on quizilla with him in, like many other females my age and younger/older. I think it was because he was so forceful, powerful, merciless, strong, dominating and uncaring. He was so hot too, so him for many many years now. My favourite picture of him below.http://sesshoumaru.owarinai.net/gallery/fanart/cherylaustin_01.jpg

warlock
04-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Mine would have to be a real life friend. I say "friend" but I had an affair with her 3 years ago, but she still is in my mind. She is a small Nigerian girl, nice and slim wiht long braided hair and absolutely gorgeous!

Having said that, there is this other girl that also appears in my fantasies. She is from work, a Muslim girl, slim, brown skinned, long black hair. I would love to teach her the ways of bdsm

Warlock

prey4me
06-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Mine would have to be a real life friend. I say "friend" but I had an affair with her 3 years ago, but she still is in my mind. She is a small Nigerian girl, nice and slim wiht long braided hair and absolutely gorgeous!

Having said that, there is this other girl that also appears in my fantasies. She is from work, a Muslim girl, slim, brown skinned, long black hair. I would love to teach her the ways of bdsm

Warlock

Ah, years ago I vacationed in St. Lucia, in the Carribean. There was a girl, about 15-16, employed as all chamber maid. She was about 5-10, maybe 5-11, with very dark skin. BUT her facial features were European, she had medium (B-cup) breasts, and--get this--straight black hair down to her waist.

Asian hair. A friend of mine explained that she was a mulatto mix of African, European (British) and East Indian. Absolutely gorgeous.

If I could go back in time, I would bring her back to America and make her my mistress (first) and my product (second). With training, she would have been a mega-super-model.

duktig flicka
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Oddly enough, people in my fantasy are so faceless as to barely even be people. Whether I'm fantasizing about being submissive or dominant, I can only think about what's being done, rather than the people I'm doing things to/doing things to me. If I think about someone in particular, I get turned off.

This is very strange as I certainly get turned on by specific people when they are actually with me, but I don't seem to be able to get turned on by thinking about them.

Is anyone else this way?

miss duece
06-05-2005, 12:18 AM
i'm really surprised that people fantasize about friends or people they know more than any other category. i used to do that when i was very socially active with a large crowd of friends. but now that i'm only concern with a smaller circle of very close friends, the idea of anything sexual seems really awkward.

anon_artist
06-06-2005, 01:58 AM
Anakin Skywalker. Easy.

Darth Vader was the first "person" I remember being attracted to. Before seeing him unmasked, of course.

But, yeah, Anakin. Rawr!

prey4me
06-18-2005, 06:31 PM
One category not specified is fashion models. I suppose they could be lumped in with "celebrities" (certainly some of the well-known-by-name supermodels are) or "other."

Years ago, the JC Penny and Sears catalogues were the source of lots of girl-next-door fantasizing. Then there were some of us who adored the models, but not in the traditional sense.

That's what websites like this are all about!

The net gives us lots of exposure, whether they be fashion models, lingerie girls, or what-have-you. Me? lovely ladies in long silk gowns get me going...debutantes (any of those left?), prom girls, quinceanera hotties, and, of course, bridesmaids and virginal-looking brides. Yum!

brace [EDQ]
06-19-2005, 04:53 AM
One great thing about fantasies is that everything always works out perfectly - If anyone happens in on a self-bondage session, they will react perfectly. No skanky guys, no other women to share the attention. . .
As I've never met a major celebrity, and don't know their personalities, I don't fantasize about them. Anyone else is fair game!

- bracemaiden

prey4me
06-21-2005, 02:17 PM
I have celebrity fantasies of two types.

One is the stuck-up actress, the haughty bitch who snubs her fans, is rude (and worse, a cheap tipper) to cab drivers and waitresses, etc. They're probably veterans of the casting counch, so my favorite raped-virgin fantasy doesn't apply to this type, but I would love to see them hung up, tortured, and gang-raped, maybe with a rape machine.

The second is the young teen startlet, like Alexis Blendel and Hayden Panettiere. Alas, they are sweet and innocent for such a short period, but I adore these young teen sweethearts, and would love to get one into a rape dungeon for a few months!

alura
07-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Sometimes my fantasy men are men that I know....right now, they are about the man I am involved with (no telling! lol)

But sometimes they are also faceless....dark, shadowy outlines who do whatever they want to me.

Caitlin
07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Sometimes my fantasy men are men that I know....right now, they are about the man I am involved with (no telling! lol)

I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder who! :D
I like a happy Alura :D

prey4me
07-10-2005, 02:01 AM
I don't know if this kind of thing is on the tube anymore. There's so much stuff available on cable, DVD, etc. But years ago UHF stations would broadcast "creature feature," sometimes at night, or maybe Saturday afternoon after kiddie cartoon time. These were usually edited-down gothic horrors, things like that.

And when I say edited down, I mean, even what they put in the movie theaters was too rough for broadcast! So what we got on TV was very tame.

A stock situation was the young heroine being persued by some kind of ghoul or monster. This was WAY before Jason and Friday the 13th! But I was always aroused by the young would-be victim who was chased around the castle, through the woods, the graveyard by some creep or cretin. It was nicest when she was wearing something long, white, filmy, feminine, and sexy.

Perhaps that was the genesis of my thing for briderape (see story ideas threads). Whatever, she was always rescued (RATS!! ) in the nick of time.

But I always wanted that monster to get her, to have a huge prick, and to throw up her skirts and ravage the hell (or heaven) out of her! I'm still intrigued with this kind of scenario. Some people write things like "tentacles" fantasies, which are really great--I like the idea of something hard, cold, vicious, penetrating and defiling a sweet, young, virginal girl!

Panther007
07-14-2005, 04:22 AM
Often my fantasies involve characters from my favorite TV shows; I like to create nice spin-offs of what they may do in a certain situation. I’m currently working on a Brady Bunch story and a Threes Company story.

prey4me
07-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Often my fantasies involve characters from my favorite TV shows; I like to create nice spin-offs of what they may do in a certain situation. I’m currently working on a Brady Bunch story and a Threes Company story.

I myself never cared for the chicks in Three's Company. But you'll find lots of company with guys who were pulling their puds watching Maureen McCormack/Marcia Brady and Eve Plumb/Jan Brady grow up. I was one of them. My fantasy was getting Marcia in her prom gown--something with lots of sheer organza over satin, spaghetti straps holding up lots of cleavage, with her hair down, falling over her shoulders.

Then I'd make her lift up her gown (and underskirts) so I could rip off her panthose and panties. Then--still holding up her gorgeous, sensuous gown--I'd make her mount me, having her push herself down on my, deflowering herself on my cock. I'd direct her for rising and falling on me--so I could devote my attention to her tits. I'd pull the top of her gown down, so her hair falls over those pretty little tits, and play with them.

Throw that into your story!

As long as your TV issue don't involve TransVestites! UGH!

slave802120
07-19-2005, 06:21 PM

But sometimes they are also faceless....dark, shadowy outlines who do whatever they want to me.

The characters in my stories and fantasies are generally based on either individuals I know or an amalgam of different people rolled into one. Lately, I've been experimenting with writing about orgasms as being very visual experiences where I can see a character I call "the visitor" -- a wraith-like figure who appears on the periphery of the landscape in my mind's eye and approaches from there as the orgasm intensifies. More often than not, I'm never able to clearly identify this character at all beyond the fact he's a man, he's very strong and his approach is frightening but alluring at the same time.

pejanon
08-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Perhaps that was the genesis of my thing for briderape (see story ideas threads). Whatever, she was always rescued (RATS!! ) in the nick of time.

But I always wanted that monster to get her, to have a huge prick, and to throw up her skirts and ravage the hell (or heaven) out of her! I'm still intrigued with this kind of scenario. Some people write things like "tentacles" fantasies, which are really great--I like the idea of something hard, cold, vicious, penetrating and defiling a sweet, young, virginal girl!

Well I have this fantasy of queen mother from the Alien movies doing the chores in my house - maid's cap is adamant - then she suck me off with both her jaws. I wonder what is that? Reversed monster fantasy? :D

Fantasy characters: yes faceles and of my own - but they tend to blend in with someone I know

prey4me
09-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Serious? Well, that's.....original!
I should hope that she/it/whatever is also wearing seamed stockings and a suspender garter belt!

sarahgetswet
03-30-2006, 05:19 AM
I fantasize about family members, sisters cousin etc., teachers, people at school (now finished) and people from stories, films, pop stars, sports stars etc.