PDA

View Full Version : Femdom stories

fernakkapan
09-14-2004, 07:04 AM
I enjoy Femdom stories (F/m that is). These are in scarce supply on this site and I wondered whether anyone had any suggestions where else I could find any.

I have been reading Jane Marwoods's stories and think they are the best F/m stories I have read. The unfortunate thing is that new chapters seem very slow in being posted. Is this because they haven't been written yet, or do they exist elsewhere?

Mobius
09-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Not realy my thing but you can always find storys of that ilk at http://assm.asstr.org/search.html

That site is an oldy but it is always good

Look for the subject line search and enter F/m you will find what you are looking for

fernakkapan
09-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you

Carmenica Diaz
09-23-2004, 03:37 AM
There are some people who choose to write Femdom stories! :D :rolleyes:

annexintoronto
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
will be work before i can write to your standard

Warrior
10-04-2004, 04:55 PM
I enjoy Femdom stories (F/m that is). These are in scarce supply on this site and I wondered whether anyone had any suggestions where else I could find any.

That's why I write some of my own - but I never finish them, so therefore I never send them in.

Abe Froman
10-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Would it be too crass to suggest one that I've written?

A Working Day (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2844)

I have been reading Jane Marwoods's stories and think they are the best F/m stories I have read. The unfortunate thing is that new chapters seem very slow in being posted. Is this because they haven't been written yet, or do they exist elsewhere?

longrover
11-06-2004, 04:27 PM
... Femdom stories ... are in scarce supply on this site ...

LOL - Not my thing, and sometimes it seems to me that F/m outweighs M/f. Amazing how interests and disinterests affect what you remember, eh?

Aside from that, gromets plaza (www.grometsplaza.com/ -- be careful of the number of m's and t's :-P ) posts a pretty fair proportion of F/m. I think the tags only appear when a story first appears or you open it, but its there.

yonho
11-08-2004, 07:26 AM
[QUOTE=longrover]LOL - Not my thing, and sometimes it seems to me that F/m outweighs M/f. Amazing how interests and disinterests affect what you remember, eh?

Actually as of today when I look at the advanced search it shows 1358 M/f stories, 281 F/m. If you add up the variations of M+, F+, etc, I get 2249 M/f to 470 F/m. So there do seem to be less F/m stories. I like both types of stories so I'm glad that this site is open to either.

longrover
11-09-2004, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=longrover]LOL - Not my thing, and sometimes it seems to me that F/m outweighs M/f. Amazing how interests and disinterests affect what you remember, eh?

... advanced search it shows 1358 M/f stories, 281 F/m. ... [with] ... the variations of M+, F+, etc, I get 2249 M/f to 470 F/m. So there do seem to be less F/m stories. I like both types of stories so I'm glad that this site is open to either.

I didn't think of checking the library as a whole and I'm glad you did. My remark only referred to my impression of some updates, an obviously narrower and much more subjective view. Thanks for widening my horizons.