PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

KissedByFire
02-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Hello there bdsmlibrary!

I am a very recent addition to the bdsm community, having not had any kinky relationships till roughly 1 week before this post. Being a very cerebral person, and not wanting to hurt my new sub (well, too much xD) Who is even newer than me to the scene) i have been reaserching pretty exaustingly since. Most of the communities i visited were either not what i was looking for (i.e more experienced doms + subs, who were understandably more interested in friendships and tasks rather than helping relatively new people like me). Since then me and my sub have been involved in some light bondage, but i have been unwilling to go further as i dont yet feel confidant enough to go beyond spanking and cuffs. I have joined your esteemed ranks in order to try and get some advice on how to figure out pain thresholds, gaining advice on suitable punishments and hopefully in the end helping people who come to us, much as i am now

Thank you for reading my wall 'o' text, and i hope to be talking to many of you soon!

(please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes, i am lazy with both)

Tufty
02-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Hello and :wel

jeanne
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Hello and welcome! There is a wealth of information on this site - I'm sure you will find what you seek. :)

Diablo
02-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey.

skp2bear
02-18-2009, 07:28 AM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub.

Euryleia
02-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forums. Best wishes on your journey.

DiablosLittleOne
02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the Library. :)

rosebud
02-19-2009, 09:01 AM
:wave: Welcome to the Library! Have fun!