PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a special female sub.

DomBen
02-17-2009, 10:58 AM
Hello,

I'm an older (41), sadistic dominant looking for a masochistic and submissive female for an online relationship.

My biggest turn ons are humiliation and control of various kinds, like orgasm control, what you are wearing, what you are doing and when, forced masturbation etc. I will be cruel and demeaning. You must want to be treated like less than a person. You will be an object for me to manipulate and use.

You will be carefully instructed how to hurt or humiliate yourself, and if you are bad you will receive punishments which are worse.

If you are interested drop me a line and we will discuss limits, interests and such. Let's be honest, this ad is going to appeal to only a small number of subs, if any, I'm looking for a really perverted bitch. Please only reply if you are seriously interested.

DomBen

lisa simmons
02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
smiles

exairgal
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi, I'm Carla 29 in California. While not really a sub, I like to be forced. Like to be stripped and put in bondage then be caned before you use me. My private e-mail is exairgal@yahoo.com

sallysub21
02-18-2009, 10:06 PM
hello Sir

pls let me know if i would be acceptable

kellywoods
02-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Hello Dom Ben
i not even sure why i am writing to you i am new to all this and i am very shy and i don't even know if i could go through with everything you want i have only read stories about all this but i am curious about what i am reading i hope to hear back from you even if it is just a no
kelly

sallysub21
02-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Dear Sir

this is sally i 21 yrs old f please let me knw if i m good enough

DomBen
02-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Hello Dom Ben
i not even sure why i am writing to you i am new to all this and i am very shy and i don't even know if i could go through with everything you want i have only read stories about all this but i am curious about what i am reading i hope to hear back from you even if it is just a no
kelly

kelly,

I've sent you an email. Looking forward to your reply.

DomBen

DomBen
02-25-2009, 12:16 PM
Dear Sir

this is sally i 21 yrs old f please let me knw if i m good enough

I've sent you a PM sally. Depending on your reply, we'll see if your good enough.

DomBen