PDA

View Full Version : looking for a new Master

naomislave7591
02-18-2009, 12:33 AM
i am looking for a new Master who is not in a vanilla relationship and who must live in the uk as i have a son who lives with me who i must consider 2 as he has been a rock to me since my X Master/partner/fiance split up with me 9 weeks ago and who we were together for 5 years and is living with another slave i have come to my senses now that he wont be back the new Master must be strict firm but loving also i have been in this lifestyle since i was 18 years old and have been a slave for 8 years also i have had 2 Masters being a slave for me is my life and i am missing very much in not having a Master in my life just at the moment i miss everything about being a slave but in the bottom of my heart i wish that the Master/partner/fiance did come back into my life but i cant see that happening now many thanks naomislave7591

Mistressforyou
02-18-2009, 03:54 AM
oh little naomi i am so sorry about your Master, i wish from the bottom of my heart you can find out a new and better Master/partner i am sure you will find just dont hurry and you will get your complement the Master that you need

many kisses for you little naomi

a_merlin_69
02-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Wishing you every success, I do not qualify regarding the relationship part but hope you will find someone to provide the stability you want

tkulis
02-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Looking for new master: I live in U.S., but can travel. Are you into leather? T.K.tkulis42@comcast.net