PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female sub

joshjg
02-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey,

I'm looking for a female sub to play with, online only or at least for the time being. But you never know it may turn into a long term relationship. So I'm mostly interested in someone who wants to serve online and chat through IM and some email. Mainly I just want someone who wants to play and have some fun, a bit of humiliation, orgasm control, and other things like that. So if you're interested in being a good online sub for me please feel more then free to PM me with interest or questions. I am very flexable, and am looking to talk to someone and arrange things so that we both enjoy ourselves as much as possible.

I have been able to find meaningful and successful on-line interactions before that still allow me to express myself in this area.I am honest, funny, listen well and generally good fun to be around, or at least I like to think so. Would be looking for much of the same things in you. I'm 6’2’’, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. I am patient with everyone and genuinely caring.

Experience isn't required, but I would prefer someone roughly my own age, so under 30.

If you are interested send me a PM, and we shall chat and exchange email addresses.

Josh

joshjg
02-22-2009, 02:24 AM
Shameless bump!