PDA

View Full Version : Just starting

jambambille
09-15-2004, 07:34 AM
it has been sugested that i clarify (thankyou slavelucy)i am new to the bdsm scene and i would like to explore it more i have tried rope tying, candles and more but i am unsure if i am doing it correctly, i don't want to do the wrong thing. and i am also unsure on the equipment i should use for example beeswax compared to parafine, nylon to hemp i prefer traditional items but someone out there may have a different oppinion and i would like to hear about it

Any infomation would be taken seriously

spike
09-15-2004, 07:43 AM
As it says i am new to all of this both my partner and I are wanting to learn more and would like some ideas. Have tried tying, candles (have some nice pics)(will upload as soon as possible)spanking but have not gotten any where :confused: any tips you can offer would be appreciated and i look forward to hearing any ANY views you may have
:confused: ? I'm :confused: . You've not gotten any where? Do you mean you've tied her, dripped her, spanked her and she still won't sleep with you? Surely not?

Spike

Edit: Good job I quoted the whole message or this thread would have been very :confused: s

slavelucy
09-15-2004, 08:22 AM
i confess that i am also a little confused Jambambille. i wonder if you are looking for a few new ideas to try out (if so, i'd recommend having a good thorough look through the forums, you'll pick up loads of ideas)...but them i wonder what you mean when you say that you haven't gotten anywhere? :confused:

sl

Jones, Nikka
09-15-2004, 08:41 AM
...Have tried tying, candles (have some nice pics)(will upload as soon as possible)spanking but have not gotten any where :confused: any tips you can offer would be appreciated and i look forward to hearing any ANY views you may have

First, you have to start the car. :D

Sorry that was too hard to resist. Anyways, like slavelucy suggested, just take a look at the forums. Welcome and enjoy!

mythicat
09-15-2004, 11:09 AM
and i am also unsure on the equipment i should use for example beeswax compared to parafine, nylon to hemp i prefer traditional items but someone out there may have a different oppinion and i would like to hear about it
Any infomation would be taken seriously

I believe beeswax burns hotter than paraffin..you have to be more careful with it/let it drip farther through the air before it hits the skin/etc...depending on the recipient's wishes of course.
If I have that backward or something, someone let me know...I'm not a wax expert.

I think rope material, size, texture, coating, and color(s) is more of a personal preference..? Not to forget considerations of cost and availability issues, of course. And also not forgetting that there's LOTS of stuff that can be used to restrict movement besides just rope. :D

BDSM_Tourguide
09-15-2004, 11:37 AM
In the dark blue bar at the top of this, and every other, forums page is a tab that reads "Search." Click on it. In the box type in candlewax, candle, etc. You will be regailed with threads pertaining to those topics.

Also, While you are searching, look up any other terms about which you may have questions. It is very likely that you will find threads on them as well.

In any case, ask lots of questions. It never hurts to be thorough.

MrJerseyGuy
09-15-2004, 11:48 AM
There's a whole thread in the knowledge base that I started over a year ago. I got lots of good advice in there.

slavelucy
09-15-2004, 08:58 PM
The best thread (IMHO) on candlewax can be found here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748

Hope this is helpful. i would still urge you to have a good look round the forums as well. :)

sl