PDA

View Full Version : Online bottom female or couple wanted

HopesAndFears
02-22-2009, 10:44 AM
I am seeking an online female bottom (submissive or a slave) or a bottom couple to form a new relationship within the BDSM realm. I have been a Master for well over 10 years both online and within real life. Due to my current life situation I am only looking for an online realtionship, but that might all change in the future if we both so desire it. I feel that one of the most important aspects of a relationship between a Top (Master) and a bottom is trust. Without this trust, the relationship will not work or even form a bond that will mean that you will not experience the enjoyment has far has you can.

With the right female or couple that I take on you could be taught how to please me, about submission, crawling, different positions, obedience, humiliation, sexual pleasure, sexual pleasure along with pain, restraints and showing your master respect to name a few things. But over time if you so wish and desire it I will mould your real life away from me in to such a away that you are showing your submission, your place with me to others without them noticing. If they do it will be for the better.

What I a am looking for in the right female or couple is that you are loyal, open, willing to be educated, respectful to there Master, truthful, willing to explore and have your limits pushed over time. I don't mind your age has long you are you under 50 or even what type of experince you have had in the past. Has long has you are serious about this lifestyle and not a player.

If you are interested then please contact me through PM

Please note, I do not take on any single males. So please do not contact me.