PDA

View Full Version : Punishments and help for female

MasterOfSerenity
02-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I am in search for the right female to take on and help you to achieve some if not, all your aims to make your life better. That you might have failed to do in the past for whatever the reasons like you did not have the will power, repeated failures, a person to report to when you are failing?

Has some of your aims in your life included giving up smoking, loosing weight, speaking before thinking, playing or pleasuring yourself too often, being cruel to others when not necessary, time wasting and lacking organization skills, money problems and even others that is not listed here?

Do you like the idea of having somebody else there that you can report to, discuss problems, setting you target, working through with you the issues that you have had and what can be done in the future to change them? Taking control over aspects of your life, to punish you and make you take responsible for your actions?

If you are interested and wondering what types of punishments that I have handed out to other females in the past. These have included humiliation, time outs, financial punishments, self spanking, removal of rights, forced exercising, justification and even more.

But with any punishments on my part, that I would give out it would be trail and error on my part. Because what worked for one person, might not work for another person well Punishments will only work part of the way, after the punishment I will have to work through with you over the issues and what can be done in the future for you not to slip up.

The types of methods that I have used in the past with females who wanted to loose weight, is to set a reasonable weekly target for weight and also in time fatness measurements. Change you're eating styles, working with you on the type of diets that suit you and making sure you exercise more.

With time wasting and organization skills, I would design a timetable for you to live by. Action plans for target dates and times when you have to get stuff done by and evidence to me. To show that you have completed it, and not left it to the last minute.

Money problems, by taking some control over what you spend. Designing and maintaining with you a money control sheet. Showing incomings and out goings. Making you ask permission and justify why you need to buy something, that is out of original. Better manage your debts and paying them off over time.

In the past, I have helped students to achieve the grades that they can easily get and better management of there time. With mothers, wife, partners to loose weight, structure their day better, giving up smoking etc. I have worked with all kinds of woman where our relationship lasted weeks, months or even years. With some coming back later for just a re-enforcement or help with another problem.

But I can only prod and guide you, most of the work is done by yourself. With my help, and this is not an over night thing. You will be in contact with me through emails, IM's and daily reports. It can take time to get everything in to place. If you want to learn more or see if you are suitable candidate for me then you can leave me a message through the PM on the board.

Sir