PDA

View Full Version : trained and experienced in real time girl seeking genuine experienced Dom/me

morwyn{Myrddin}
02-23-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi there..............i am a32 year old trained bi girl who has been active lifestyle for about 13 years now. Have never done online, only real time. i am however now in the position of being in my first vanilla relationship, and so with his blessing i find myself here. i am a proud strong fiercely independant girl who is cheeky and mischief, there You go, now You know the drawbacks. The good bits also lol!
submission is not something that can be taken or demanded from me, but is a gift that i give freely when it is the right situation. i make no excuses for the fact that i am who i am, nor do i expect You to. i am a curvey girl, proud of my curves, so if You are not into that then that is fine.
submission comes as naturally to me as the act of breathing, it is who i am, it is the very breath in my being.
i am not dumb, nor will i pretend to be. i am creative, artistic and a fierce lover of life. Life has been fantastic to me and so i give that back also.

Please note..........i am a sub/slave, and You may be a Dom who responds to this, but please know that while i will show respect in responses i am not a 'velcro collar' girl, my submission is different from my respect, and it is given only to the One.

Well i think that is pretty much everything!
Hopng this finds Y/you well and content
sweetie

SirTimothyk
02-24-2009, 06:37 AM
hello sweetie....
I"d love to help you. pm me.'
Tim

Mistress_Erika
02-25-2009, 08:02 AM
I can help you out, check me out at Mistress_Erika@ymail.com

morwyn{Myrddin}
03-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Hoping also to hear from anyone wishing to chat.

Ronn
03-02-2009, 12:14 PM
lmao you not a bratty sub??? kisses your cheek and hugggggggggs you

morwyn{Myrddin}
03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
He found me, He found me! Today i became His, and am so grateful to Him, my Master, He is as i had imagined Him to be. Thank Y/you those that messaged me, i appreciated it greatly. Be well