PDA

View Full Version : Stupid

yamah
02-24-2009, 04:51 AM
:wave: Hello, my dear friends. i used to be a member under the screen name yama, but i has been without internet access for a while and i perfectly forgot my data, not only the password but even the email address i had used. Rather stupid of me. So i registered again under the name of yamah. Did i commit a crime? If so, i submit myself to any punishment from the moderators, i deserve it. i am a submissive girl of 21, having a dominating girl in real life (she is a darling) and seeking online fantasy plays here. i love being humiliated. You can try it.

Tufty
02-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Welcome back :wave:

damyanti
02-24-2009, 05:47 AM
Its very nice to see you back, Yamah :wave:.

Now this could have happened to anyone, and as I recall from your posts you are very bright, so I would say no punishment is necessary....but since you would probably enjoy that I hope you get it, ;).

Welcome back

jeanne
02-24-2009, 05:54 AM
Hello and welcome back!

yamah
02-24-2009, 06:16 AM
I would say no punishment is necessary....but since you would probably enjoy that I hope you get it, ;).

You are really a dear. Thank you so much.

:crawlgirl

SirTimothyk
02-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Yamah,
I would love to play with you. Email me.
Tim

skp2bear
02-24-2009, 07:02 AM
A very hearty welcome back from a Texas sub.

LolitaDoll
02-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Hello there! Welcome back to the Library!

rosebud
02-24-2009, 09:04 AM
:wave: Welcome back to the Library! Have fun!

Diablo
02-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Welcome back and enjoy this stay.

PM me if you like to have your old handle back.

Maitresse_Emeraude
02-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Welcome back girl...

strictbrit
02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
I couldn't help noticing you'd edited your initial return post for grammatical purposes....that has to be a cause for chastisement. If you are in need of English lessons I suggest you present yourself to me forthwith, especially since you appear to revel in your much deserved punishment.

yamah
02-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Yes, Sir, this is what i need. You see, in the school i did rather well in English, but i was never whipped properly if i didn't. That would have been useful, in front of the whole class. I thank You very much if You give me more efficient lessons. i will present myself in private message as an expectant future disciple of yours.

I couldn't help noticing you'd edited your initial return post for grammatical purposes....that has to be a cause for chastisement. If you are in need of English lessons I suggest you present yourself to me forthwith, especially since you appear to revel in your much deserved punishment.

yama
02-25-2009, 10:58 AM
PM me if you like to have your old handle back.

Sir Diablo was true to his word and i am yama again. Thank you Sir.

As for my punishment, he suggested that i slap myself, so i slapped my face 10 times, as hard as i could. You see, i got punished after all. It was a very light punishment, i certainly deserved more for my stupidity which demanded time from a very busy man. i apologize, Sir, and thank You for the punishment.

Please, my friends, use my handle yama in the future. Thank you.

Maitresse_Emeraude
02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Sir Diablo was true to his word and i am yama again. Thank you Sir.

As for my punishment, he suggested that i slap myself, so i slapped my face 10 times, as hard as i could. You see, i got punished after all. It was a very light punishment, i certainly deserved more for my stupidity which demanded time from a very busy man. i apologize, Sir, and thank You for the punishment.

Please, my friends, use my handle yama in the future. Thank you.

So, Do you think you need a more severe punishment... well, you can swat your ass with a wet belt...

MELY

DiablosLittleOne
02-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the Library. :)

yama
02-25-2009, 09:28 PM
So, Do you think you need a more severe punishment... well, you can swat your ass with a wet belt...

Thank You Madam, i will. How many strokes?

:hotwhip:

denuseri
02-26-2009, 02:45 AM
Welcome back a doodles to the site

Maitresse_Emeraude
02-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Thank You Madam, i will. How many strokes?

:hotwhip:

Let's say... 18...

yama
02-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Let's say... 18...

Thank You very much, Madam. They will be executed.

yama
02-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Madam MELY (Maitresse_Emeraude) suggests that, as a punishment for my stupidity about my password, i swat my ass with a wet belt. i promise i will do it. She specifies the number of strokes in 18. i promise to execute them. i am firmly resolved that i will do it.

i am expecting the end of a busy day. Now, i have time at last. i select the belt. A leatherette belt with normal length and width, as used with jeans. Real leather would be better, but i have none. I fill a basin with warm water, put four handful salt in it, and place the belt in the water. Without water i found that it hardly stung. But i hope it will be better tomorrow, friday morning.

i sit to the computer, and i happen to meet Madam in Yahoo! chat. She is extremely nice with me. Of course, when i do or say something improper, she shows me my real place, as i deserve. Every such occasion she adds to the number of strokes i will get. From 18 it grows to 36, then 54, later it is increased to 63,then 81. She asks me whether i can endure more. i reply i will endure so many as she imposes on me. So more 18 is imposed, making the lashes 99. Before the chat ends, she rounds the number up to 100. i thank her and ask her permission to leave. i go to bed. The belt is soaking.

i have no fear. But i am excited about my punishment. Will it hurt too much? Will i regret that i accepted it? Well, i am resolved to execute it on myself, no matter what. And i am sure i won't regret. Till now i never have whipped myself with a wet belt. I used a phone cord threefold. It is stingy, it can be really painful, and it can draw blood. But i could endure 100 strokes with it. i will endure the belt, no doubt.

When my friend Lila is whipping me, i often feel that i can't endure more, but she knows better and this is why she uses ropes and a ball gag. With my full consent, of course. She has a leather single-tail whip, stinging like hell, and we don't have a safeword, but she always knows when to stop. i think i could not give myself 100 lashes with her whip. But i don't need to, she does that much better.

i wake up early. Feeling cold, i drink some hot tea. i strip naked. i take the belt out of the salty water. i select a place in the room where i can brandish my instrument. i give my butt a few experimental strokes, with my right hand and hitting horizontally, landing on my left bottom cheek. Then i start to count.

i don't know why, the first strokes seem hardly hurt. i force myself to hit with more impetus. I know one can't whip oneself with that full force which is used when whipping others. But i want to do my very best. Madam trusts me. i don't want a mock punishment. i learn how to hold the folded belt as a loop, so that it don't hit my flesh flat, cracking without hurting. It goes well, after about twenty strokes every hit causes real pain. About thirty i can feel my butt hotting up. The pain is real, but, i am obliged to confess, is far from unbearable.

i am hitting again and again, keeping brief pauses to collect force. My bottom certainly hurts know. But i must repeat: it is far from unbearable. I think Madam knew that, she didn't imposed on me something extreme. The number of hits is increasing, it hurts, but it is not an insufferable torment. After 90 i start thinking: so much and no more? But i stop with 100. i don't like self-imposed punishments. They don't humiliate. The great thing is to have a punishment imposed by another person. For the future, my friend Lila will provide that. She didn't approved of this action, and promised i will suffer for it. Lila is an angel, by the way.

My butt is sore and red. Welts? Yes, but i think they will disappear in few days. Blood? Not a drop. Can i sit? Yes, i can, with some pain but without serious difficulty.

Did it hurt? Yes, it did. Have i suffered? No. i don't call that suffering. If there was any suffering, it was the doubt whether i was doing it right.

Got i aroused? No. My attention was fully on doing a good job of it. It would have been different if i had been whipped by another person.

Am i grateful for it? Oh yes, i am extremely grateful to Madam. The best part of it, for me, was when she kept increasing my punishment. It was so humiliating, and i enjoyed my humiliation. A very humble thank for it, dearest Madam.

Madam insisted that i write a full report. Here it is. Thank everybody who took the time to read this.

Maitresse_Emeraude
02-28-2009, 06:00 PM
mmmmm... lovely report... If I had knew you'd endure the 100 I surelly had easilly added another 500... but, I guess Lila's punishment will be as hard as anyone I cuold impose you...

Behave now...

Mely

I forgot to maention it; but I'd love to keep humilliating you, nothing physical, my dear whore

angelic.zest
02-28-2009, 06:13 PM
welcome back

yama
02-28-2009, 10:37 PM
If I had knew you'd endure the 100 I surelly had easilly added another 500...

Oh, Madam, i wish You had. There would have been some blood then.

but, I guess Lila's punishment will be as hard as anyone I cuold impose you...

Her whip is certainly better than my belt. Round not flat, is spun of real leather, and has a thong at the end. Stings like hell. And she is a muscular girl. It is due on Monday night. :)

Behave now...

Oh, Madam, having so justly whipped, i'll try my best to be a good girl.

I'd love to keep humilliating you, nothing physical, my dear whore

i am begging You humbly, please do, dear Madam. I have met nobody who does it so beautifully than You. You are extremely nice to me. Thank You for everything.

:smilie_orange1:

yama
03-03-2009, 12:41 AM
I guess Lila's punishment will be as hard as anyone I cuold impose you...

Well, i got the first item.

See my blog entry Oh dear (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/blog.php?b=534).

Hard? i sit on cushions, that is a fact. :) i don't think it was too hard, but it will be continued. :)

Thank You for your kind interest.

yama
03-06-2009, 04:35 AM
i don't think it was too hard, but it will be continued. :)

Just to round it up: my punishment is at end. See my blog entry Mathematics (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/blog.php?b=540).

Very humble thanks for your kind attention.

yama

blacqcobra
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't know what it is, mayhaps my wires are crossed who know's but i find lesbian domination more interesting. I,m not into male dominating women, Just something I can't get into. However I do enjoy being submisive to a woman. Thus the story of 100lashes.As I read it I almost could see the woman acting out what she was doing. I don't get that from say a straight male/female bdsm. Like I said mayhaps I'm wired wrong. But I like what I Like. I will say this 10 yrs ago I was a lesbians submissive. She did things to me I can an only describe as a total mind fuck. But I enjoyed every minute I was with her. I will only say this had she not passed away I think I would still be her slave. I spent five years with her.