PDA

View Full Version : bones?

kaerose13
02-25-2009, 04:45 PM
i'm pretty new, only one previous rl relationship but that was very light. now i'm starting all over with Him, but in a much more serious manner. we're both being honest about what we both want and need. basically we like to fight our way to bed and for Him to beat his aggression out on me while i surrender total control. . .but neither of us wants me actually injured or in any way damaged. the question is, well, i'm a very thin and boney girl and i read somewhere that you shouldn't flog/hit/whip/paddle/whatever on bones or around the kidneys. as He hits very hard sometimes this completely eliminates my entire back! (spine, ribs, kidneys) that's rediculous. i'm more of a masochist than He is a sadist, but we both need the physicality of it. if we stuck to that only my thighs or ass could be hit:icon277:

so, any suggestions? i don't really know what to do about this. is it that serious a problem? i have above average high bone density, so its not like i'm going to break that easily.

---He's researching some too, but i still am the one more likely to look the practicalities up---

Tantalus
02-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Well, first, I would say that actual anger/aggression is not a good idea. Play anger within a scene is one thing, but when you bring the actual emotion into the picture, things can end up very bad. Now, you seem to have thought it through so I will leave it alone.. just.. be careful.

Now, to your question...

I don't have experience with your problem, so I can't offer much advice as to what is safe or not in that respect, but.. there are other things that can be used on areas that are not safe for paddles and the like. Wax and needles are two examples I can think of right now. If you need the pain but cant be beat/flogged/etc in certain areas, that might be a possible substitute.

kaerose13
02-25-2009, 07:26 PM
oh no worries, its not real anger :-) (i don't know if He could ever be truely angry at me in a real sense) and more. . .physical energy. . .than true aggression.

needles aren't an option though, but we're working on getting some candles :-) but does anyone know of something more physical that's safe in those areas?