PDA

View Full Version : Dominant men wanted!

little kitty
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
I posted here not too long ago but it was brief. I decided maybe I should clarify exactly what I'm looking for.

Something possibly along the lines of a Daddy dom, but not necessarily. I want someone who is intelligent and (moderately) successful. Let me explain why so you guys don't think that I am just being picky. I like feeling stupid and lower than the man I'm submitting to. It also goes along with wanting to be "Daddy's stupid little girl." Also, I want to give myself over to someone and if they're going to control my life, I want to at least know they're good at controlling theirs.

Other than that I am flexible. I like talking on the phone a lot too. (Keep in mind location; I'm in Florida so it pretty much has to be someone in the continental US.)

Okay, thank you for reading this and please contact me if you're interested. It's hard making decisions for myself. ;)

Love,
Anna

Master6662000
02-26-2009, 06:51 AM
I am a Master with over 20 years in the life style. I am located in Dallas, Tx. aria and live far enough from town to insure privacy and close enough to have the best of both worlds available. I live a life of leasure and own a large home with a large deck and pool. I consider myself successfull and live the life of leasure. I enjoy training and controling those who need that in their life, as you obviously do. I seek only 24/7 365 real life but understand that a new slave may need a little time to become at ease and build a little trust before coming to me on a full time basis. I can be reached and contacted at mstr6662000@yahoo.com.
Master Frank

SirTimothyk
02-28-2009, 06:16 AM
I'd love to talk with you. PM me.
Tim

EDQ
12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
look at my profile and PM me

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:15 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 06:41 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, SBM who believes very firmly believes in discipline and I train you to serve and submit and I love to humiliate.