PDA

View Full Version : Online Roleplay

THE Traveller
02-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi there,

I like almost every subgenre of bondage and would like to roleplay ( via e-mail ) with women who'd like to try ( or enjoy ) the kidnapped gal turned into a slave/ pet variety.

I have experience in this kind of play and must admit I had some very enjoyable & exciting correspondences. If you're into this type of thing or are curious and would like to try it, feel free to PM me. Only women please.

Travell

subserviant
02-26-2009, 01:35 PM
sounds like my kind of fun I luv r/p have never done it via email but am willing to try

tyme
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi.I'm Tyme and I'm new 2 this. I'm @ y2vain@live.com,and y2vain@gmail.com.Come play with me.

sissykristie
02-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Dear THE Traveller,

i'm a sissy and wonder whether i would classify for this roleplay. it sounds very thrilling and exciting.

sissy kristie

Julie Anne
02-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Hello The Traveller -

I am a professional businesswoman interested in exploring my submissive desires. I am very new at this, but have committed myself to trying this.

Kindest regards,
Julie Anne

mark555
03-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi there,

I like almost every subgenre of bondage and would like to roleplay ( via e-mail ) with women who'd like to try ( or enjoy ) the kidnapped gal turned into a slave/ pet variety.

I have experience in this kind of play and must admit I had some very enjoyable & exciting correspondences. If you're into this type of thing or are curious and would like to try it, feel free to PM me. Only women please.

Travell

I would love to give it a try

mark555
03-05-2009, 08:25 AM
I would love to try it....