PDA

View Full Version : Dom male seeking woman

Dom_micke_1971
02-26-2009, 01:44 PM
When I started and how I became who I am:

I got interested in the dominant side of life when I was young, I even dreamt about controlling women in different ways, booth sexually and in daily life, long before I knew what it was.
As I got older and started to date women I realized that I liked it more if I could dominate them sexually, and now I have realized that a normal ”vanilla” relation is not enough for me.
I have had the luck to meet some sexually submissive women and that have been good for my development with in this area, but they have not developed in the same way as me and they have not been as interested in the BDSM lifestyle as I am.
I have done the mistake a couple of times to try to get a normal “vanilla” relation to work but I now realize that it’s no use for me anymore, because it doesn’t full fill my needs.

Who I really am:

I am a male born late 1971 and I am dominant, booth in and outside the bed. I am happy with the way I am and I like my work a lot. I am 189 cm and about 88 kg with dark blond hair. I put all I have into every relation I have had and maybe that is why I have been hurt some times. I have realized that a normal “vanilla” relation aren’t for me, what I want is to be the dominant part but also be able to give love and tenderness, for me the best of two worlds. Maybe I never find what I am looking for but in that case I will go on as single instead of trying to be some I am not.

What I want and what I am looking for:

I am looking for a submissive woman but not one that want to be a doormat. The one I am looking for should be able to talk with me and to help me develop booth within BDSM and as a person. When I am at sea she should be able to take care of herself and everything else that needs to be done in an everyday life. We should share at least some dreams and goals. She should be satisfied with the woman she has become and be able to make her own decisions. She should feel happy and lucky to be my woman. Like booth hard and tender treatment. Be able to behave in company of others. She should be faithful and honest. We should like to do things together but also be able to meet our friends on without the company of each other.
You should be able show your feelings. You are not less human than me, even though you are submissive and ”owned” by me. You should be full of new ideas and dare to test new ideas. You don't need to like everything I like but if nothing of what I like gets you excited then you are not the right for me. You should want to press your limits and take it a level higher as a step in our development.
Maybe the simplest way to describe the woman I want is that you should be a mix of bottom and submissive.

Dreams and goals:

I am dreaming about finding the right one even though I know it will be hard to do so. I bought a property with some houses on and I want to put my own style on that place so that it shows the place is mine. I would like to get enough money saved so that I can build me a dungeon with many different whips, clamps, ropes and more. I want a room with a bar where we can relax just you and me or have a nice evening with our friends. I want a big aquarium with some bigger exotic fishes in. I have a work that I like and I hope it will continue the same way.

My demands:

I demand that you dress nice and sexy (dress up, dress down). You must be ready to get your body and clothing inspected at any time. When we know that we were made to be together I want it to show that we belong together, in what way I will mark you we can decide when that day comes. You should be faithful and honest to 100%.

What I like to use:

Ropes, Clamps, Dress up, Dress down, Candle wax, Verbal domination and humiliation ( but humiliation in the way I love you so not too bad and with respect), Whips and pads, Dildos and plugs (not on myself), Punishment and rewards, Needles etc.

All is about trust and faith. When you know where your partners limit is then you also know how to make her enjoy. A good relation is made together.