PDA

View Full Version : Public pain?

Vespa
02-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm interested in inflicting pain in public without being too conspicuous. If anyone knows of any particularly effective pressure points or other subtle techniques I would be very grateful for some advice.
Thanks!
-Vespa

Carpe Coma
02-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Pressure points or pinching are your best bets. Pretty much everything else will require a lot more preparation and/or will risk accidental application. It really depends on how discrete you want to be.

The only real way to learn pressure points is to practice them. You should already have a half-way decent idea where your sensitive spots are, so poke and squeeze your own body. You can find pretty much all the ones you can apply discretely that way and you will have the benefit of knowing what they feel like and how effective they are.

openlyrefined
02-26-2009, 11:53 PM
as a sub interested in public humiliation & discipline, i am very interested in following up on this thread!
thanks Vespa!
~ openlyrefined

Ozme52
02-26-2009, 11:59 PM
A superb spot, inconspicuous, but sensitive enough to cause wincing, squirming, difficulty with restaining her/your body from jumping out of your seat...

and if you're sensatized to it, a euphoria thereafter...

I recommend the Hoku Point.

It is the ganglion located in the webbing, of either hand, between thumb and forefinger, just behind the first tendon/muscle. Squeeze it gently and with increasing pressure causes intense pain with little or no damage.

And just as an fyi, it cures most (non-sinus, non migraine) headaches. 20 seconds.

So the beauty of it is you look like you're just holding hands.

Demon Dom
03-05-2009, 04:59 AM
Fairly mild, but some behaviour gets her tongue bit when we're out in public. Looks like a kiss, hurts like hell.

BlackDom32
03-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Oz, you're sick and I can't thank you enough for being sicker than me ;-). I've toyed with pressure points and pin pricks in public. Pin pricks are very effective and can be executed very stealthily especially with a safety pin or straight pin.

I have found that I enjoy playing with remote controlled vibrators much more. I have one that gives me about 30 feet and is whisper quiet. Probably my favorite toy, because nothing beats having her ordering food or speaking to a salesperson and suddenly stuck speechless by my hidden friend.

openlyrefined
03-06-2009, 03:44 PM
I have found that I enjoy playing with remote controlled vibrators much more. I have one that gives me about 30 feet and is whisper quiet. :hubbahubb

and the name of this gem...?

Ozme52
03-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Oz, you're sick and I can't thank you enough for being sicker than me ;-).

Indeed, it is good to be a wizard. :hubba:

Thanx BD.

Dr_BuzzCzar
03-06-2009, 06:51 PM
A tack bra is effective and completely hidden from view.

openlyrefined
03-06-2009, 07:35 PM
A tack bra is effective and completely hidden from view.

oooh how bad did you have to be to get that?!!?

Zarine13
03-07-2009, 03:59 AM
A tack bra is effective and completely hidden from view. Holy Mother of Zeus :eek:

sinful_desires {Nikon}
03-07-2009, 05:26 AM
My Master had me make 3 tack strips. 2 for inside my bra and 1 to place directly on my pussy. 12 tacks on each strip. I must say that yes they are very effective not to mention extremely sore when digging into your nipples. Of course it does depend on how long you have to wear them as to the level of pain they inflict. I have found that the pussy strip is much more painful.

Dr_BuzzCzar
03-07-2009, 04:15 PM
My Master had me make 3 tack strips. 2 for inside my bra and 1 to place directly on my pussy. 12 tacks on each strip. I must say that yes they are very effective not to mention extremely sore when digging into your nipples. Of course it does depend on how long you have to wear them as to the level of pain they inflict. I have found that the pussy strip is much more painful.

The one I made for j to wear from time to time was a copy of the one kaya at Under His Hand has in her Kinky Krafts section.

http://underhishand.com/kayas-kinky-krafts (scroll down)

sinful_desires {Nikon}
03-07-2009, 04:33 PM
They look much better than the ones i made ~smiles~... I shall have to ask my Master to check those out. I am quite sure he will love those ones. Thank you Dr_BuzzCzar.