PDA

View Full Version : Thought and Planning

love2serve
02-28-2009, 01:46 AM
I dont know if any other subs have thought much in depth about this, but it amazes me what thought and planning goes into each meeting/scene planned by a dom. (Or mine anyway). What ties to use, what implements/toys to tease with - every eventuality has to be covered, especially if you aren't at home or somewhere comfortable. I can barely function if I know I am going to meet with him let alone plan things and remember to put everything I need in a bag to take with me!!!!! I am by nature sort of ditzy i suppose, but even so, just lately I try to take time when I get home to appreciate just how much thought he lavishes on making our time together exciting, safe and memorable and to let him know how much it means to me. Thank you Master

jeanne
02-28-2009, 08:55 AM
I dont know if any other subs have thought much in depth about this, but it amazes me what thought and planning goes into each meeting/scene planned by a dom. (Or mine anyway). What ties to use, what implements/toys to tease with - every eventuality has to be covered, especially if you aren't at home or somewhere comfortable. I can barely function if I know I am going to meet with him let alone plan things and remember to put everything I need in a bag to take with me!!!!! I am by nature sort of ditzy i suppose, but even so, just lately I try to take time when I get home to appreciate just how much thought he lavishes on making our time together exciting, safe and memorable and to let him know how much it means to me. Thank you Master

I understand exactly what you mean! The last time I met with Him, for 5 days, I remembered to pack exactly one change of 'everyday' clothes. For 5 days!!!! I was laughing at myself during the entire flight. :rolleyes:

I do appreciate how much time and effort He puts into planning our time together. And I don't say it enough.

Thank you, Milord.

Ozme52
02-28-2009, 11:52 PM
She brought what was important.

fetishdj
03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Yes... a lot of planning does go into all of what we do and most of it is by the Dom/me. There is also safety to consider. Ok, in a scene you may let yourself go a little and improvise but you will tend to be at least following a basic plan and will have thought about all the activities you want to do and the safety points. That can take a lot of time and thought - even if you don't write any of it down.