PDA

View Full Version : female(20) looking for caring O/L Mistress/Domme

Veil
02-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Greetings all, I'm new to this board but thought I'd try it after being directed here by a friend.

As the title says, I'm a female submissive seeking an online Mistress to own me. What I'm looking for mostly, is a strong minded woman who understands herself, and what she wants from her pet. Creativity and at a good command of English are a must as well. Expressiveness and creativity in exchanges is very important to me.

What I can say about myself is; I'm very responsive, naturally submissive to the right kind of domme, affectionate and caring, and always honest. I believe I'm intelligent, well spoken and able to be a friend as well as a pet. Sexually, I like to think I'm pretty open minded, and always try to be active and expressive in my responses (for details, see my profile).

Due to the nature of my life and work I have to move around a lot, which makes any kind of real life relationships very difficult. I have most of the major IM's, and which to use can be worked out later.

If you're interested in contacting me, or have any questions, I can be reached on YIM, or by PM here.

Archeon
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
best of luck to you veil and hope you find what you are looking for.

*throws moose*

Arch

ishtar-astarte
03-02-2009, 09:00 PM
if i was a domme. i'd totally go there babe. :D