PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Master UK seeking a female sub

a_merlin_69
02-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Prior to my marriage I had real life relationships with several subs. I am not in the lifestyle now in real life, but have trained several on line subs over the years. My previous sub on here was from California so the 8 hour time difference was a problem, as was the fact that she wanted 24/7 control and real life, neither of which my circumstances would allow.

I am looking for a female, any age, experienced or not, initially to chat with and see how things go. Past experience has taught me that not everyone is compatible so I like to get to know somebody first. I have trained newbies in the past so do not be afraid of saying you are new to the life, or even just wanting to find out about it. I have enjoyed role play at times and it can be a good source of information about a person and their desires.

For my part I am in my early 50s, reasonably fit, and a gentleman with a sense of humour. I am not interested males or transgender females and you must be over 18.

I prefer to chat on yahoo but also have msn or we could converse by e mail. I am normally on line in the evening UK time so it would probably be best if you are available then.

Send me a message, private or otherwise, if you are interested and I will get back to you.

Merlin

Useme365
02-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Good morning Merlin
Just read your add and thought 'another mad one like me is up this time of the morning!'
I'll be honest, I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I know I'm submissive and I know I would like nothing more than to be trained to be your online slut. I'm unsure of my limits and feel I need to get them tested.
Are you what I am looking for?
Useme x x

morwyn{Myrddin}
03-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Good evening Sir.............
hoping this finds You well. i have read Your ad and was wondering if You would be intersted in of nothing else, chatting with me. This journey of seeking can be a long one frought with interesting 'pit stops' lol for want of a better description.
warmest regards.................sweetie

morwyn{Myrddin}
03-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Thank You, i have no more words than that, which as You know is odd for me lol.
Thank You.