PDA

View Full Version : Long term scat play. Advice needed.

subdoc
02-28-2009, 07:54 PM
My girlfriend and I will be starting a dom/sub relationship that will feature a great amount of toilet sex. I am the sub, and am very excited about living this lifestyle. My concern, as you can probably guess, is the long term health issues of eating scat for an extended period of time. I don't want the unexperienced preaching to me about potential concerns, but I would like someone who has actually lived this experience to give me some practical advice. I have some limited experience with this fetish, and have had, at times, the run of the mill GI upset and diarrhea, but I have not attempted to eat for an extended period of time. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

cadence
03-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I would think the health precautions you take now concerning scat play in this fashion would be the same as long term play.
I don't play with scat, but I have read up on some things, since I have done some ATM play.

You should have the Hepatitis A and B vaccine, a yearly influenza and a pneumonia vaccine. I've also read that to be extra safe you should look into a series of thyphoid vaccines as well.

Your biggest concern should be these:
Parasites and bacteria: shigella, giardia, e-coli.
Viri: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C

There are some scat sites out there that do cover a good deal of health issues.

In my honest opinion, if you can find a health practitioner you can discuss this with. I think it's best to get a professional point of view as well.

If you do happen to become very sick, you are going to have to say what you have done anyway in order to get proper treatment.

fetishdj
03-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Ditto cadence's advice... biggest risk is infection and on that note, in addition to what cadence says about vaccination, I would say have you both checked for Hep infections and parasites on a regular basis (and if any come up positive, stop immediately any scat).

E.coli is not all that dangerous unless it is a specific strain of antibiotic resistant E.coli. It mostly lives in your gut and on your skin and is relatively harmless (compared to some far more pathogenic bugs out there).

Not sure about this but you may make a big difference to your risk of parasite and bacterial infection by swilling your mouth out afterwards with an antibacterial mouthwash. Though if you are actually swallowing this won't help much...

switch bitch
12-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Im not a doctor but that carnt be good 4 you. Try chew and spit or if she sick, gargle and spit

switch bitch
12-22-2009, 01:13 PM
P.S. how do u deal with the smell ?