PDA

View Full Version : Patient but strickt male seeking online sub

Blueskye64
03-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Im not that keen of describing myself as "Master" or "Dom". Im a man who likes to be in charge, but Im also caring and understanding of your needs too.

Only online, no meetings in real life.
No phone, cellphone textmessages, webcam or letters.
Only E-mail, chat or instant messenger.
Photos could be involved if your the chosen and it feels right for the both of us.

I am seeking a female to be my online sub. I want you to do assignments.
I want you to answer my questions. I want you to punish yourself if
nessecary.

Im not into punishment that much, but if thats whats get you turned on, then it will be a bigger part of our game.

Im not into bondage that much, but if thats whats get you turned on, then it will be a bigger part of our game.

you dont have to write a 3000 word essay "searching yourself". However I
want you to mail me some words describing yourself. I have to get to know you, otherwise I cant give you what your seeking yourself.

I dont care if your married or living with someone. If you have children or not. Pets or not... I care about how much time you have to put into this. Not that a lot of time is needed, I just have to know so I can plan for your... excitement :-)

Im not in it for the sex. I want to a female sub, who will openly tell her inner thoughts (and secrets) and tell the truth. I love the feeling of power having someone obeying my commands. I love the feeling that I do my best in planning and finding out precisely what makes my sub feeling that special tingle.

If your a man, using this forum to live out your fantasies about being a female... fine... but don't contact me. I want the truth and I tell the truth my self.

SO:
youre a female, who likes words and "mindgames". youre creative and good
at describing situations and feelings/emotions.
you want to be dominated and feeling a underdog. you want to carry out assignments, that will make you "tingle" and tell me about it afterwards.
you want to put work and effort into this. It takes two to tango!

Im a male (44), living in Scandinavia. And, yes... I have done it before.

Mail me or PM me, you decide.

If you want to be owned by a caring and understanding Master

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sir Jakob
BlueSkye64

slvegirl1
12-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I am a young grl seeking online control as you just requeseted - i seek an authoritve voice that will command my life - give me rules and tasks and control me how he wants - i would prefer that to having a person in front of me - that way looks and attitudes dont come into it - its just you commanding and controlling me - would very much like to chat with you - i will be honest and open and give time