PDA

View Full Version : torture

Aaron
09-18-2004, 11:38 PM
interrogate her to talk! (you have to disposition an entire prison)

Mobius
09-19-2004, 06:16 AM
ok there are 3 pictures that are not working.

Other than the arab smoking pipe and the attractive young lass what's up here

chattel69
09-19-2004, 06:35 AM
I don't think she is being totured, or she is very happy to be so.

spike
09-19-2004, 07:57 AM
:confused: Aaron, unless you explain far more about what the purpose of you're posts is, you are not going to get anybody to join in with what you are trying to do. If there is a language difficulty there may be someone here who can help you translate. With no information in your profile and such short posts I can't guess what your first language is.

I suggest you post in your own language and see if anyone can translate it for the rest of us.

Spike

Don't be silly, Spike, he won't understand what [I]your[/] post means. :(

Aaron
09-19-2004, 10:45 AM
:confused: Aaron, unless you explain far more about what the purpose of you're posts is, you are not going to get anybody to join in with what you are trying to do. If there is a language difficulty there may be someone here who can help you translate. With no information in your profile and such short posts I can't guess what your first language is.

I suggest you post in your own language and see if anyone can translate it for the rest of us.

Spike

Don't be silly, Spike, he won't understand what [I]your[/] post means. :(
- I will try to be the clearest and simple possible.
I want to propose you a game of imagination.
together we will create a history. (type: historical, non consensual torture)

- as the game it works:
I give to you: - a situation
- of the images to inspire your imagination
and I ask to you to write what you would do

if you write me I keep on proposing you images and situations
(and I will give you some prizes)

- the first situation is this:
epoch 1600
you are the master of a jail in arabia

the girl of the photos and your prisoner
you have to torture the girl to make to tell you:
- where you she has hidden the jewels of the sultan
- who the theft has ordered her
you write as you force her to speak

spike
09-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Well at least that is clear, Aaron. Thank you. I will not be participating but thankyou for the invitation.

Spike

Aaron
09-20-2004, 12:27 AM

Aaron
09-22-2004, 06:58 AM
473 visits and anybody idea.
then I leave alone. I don't ask you more than to participate in to write a history.
we make a simpler thing.

I am satisfied me with this:

you imagine to be the masters of the Turkish jail and that the girl of the photos and your prisoner.

you write all the ideas that come on as to torture her.

I am certain that who participates in this forum it knows many ways to make evil to a prisoner. I don't have a lot of experience instead therefore I ask you to explain well me in thing the tortures they consist and that effects have on the body of the girl.

you look at the photos and fairies to competition to whom invents the most refined torture.
I want to discover how many ways there are for making to suffer a girl up to make to confess her.

a last curiosity: do you torture her in bikini or is it better naked?

jaeangel
09-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Patience is a virtue that many people can use a bit more of.
Bikinis are apparently your thing, since you have so many pics of bikini-clad women up. However, some of us (especially any Dom/mes who might look in at this thread) prefer the sub to be wearing nothing.
In a prison scenario such as you are postulating, I would venture a guess that the administrators/gaolers/wardens/jailers/guards would keep the inhabitants nude much of the time. Stripping a girl of her clothes strips her of any covering and exposes her body to the general population, which in turns wears down on her sense of self. An effective, if slow, form of psychological torture in and of itself. Also, it also makes for better hygiene and a more cost-effective operation, since you don't have to worry about prison laundry. All you have to do is aim a hose through the bars (preferably with ice-cold water) and hose the prisoner(s) off.
I applaud your effort at writing/communicating with others in a language which is not your native tongue; it's an extremely difficult thing to do. I would know, I've tried it and failed. However, since not all of the posters/ readers of posts on this forum are English-speaking/native English speakers, much of what you said might seem a bit obscure and difficult to read. Perhaps you'd have better luck searching the Library's story archives for stories involving the torture/abuse/interrogation of prisoners. There are some good ones on here (I can't remember any specific titles, but I'm sure a search of the archives will turn some up, especially with the current controversy involving the prisoner abuse over in Iraq.)
Good luck!

GaryWilcox
09-22-2004, 10:37 AM
I used to write for girls over on rapedungeon.com, where they would post nude pictures of themselves... but I always asked for clothed pictures first. It's much more interesting to start writing a woman with details in place, and the less clothes she wears, the harder it is to gain insight into who she might be or what her perspective on the world is.

PhoenixPrime
10-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Is this what you had in mind, or something like it Aaron?

The woman was brought into the prison and to the warden's (in charge of the prison) office with a message from the Sultan to find out who hired the woman to steal jewels from the palace or who she planned on selling them to had she not been caught.

After reading the message he walked around his desk and ripped off her veil and head covering 'face stripping' her to find her lovely dark eyes were compliments to her lovely face and long dark hair. Hair he could now see reached to her waist now that it was uncovered.

He walks to his desk and holds up a sand glass as he looks at her and says in a threatening tone of voice, "You have until the sand runs out to strip yourself naked face stripped slut thief.
"If there's a stitch of cloth on your body when the last grain drops you will begin screaming in pain and it will continue until you've removed everything and are standind bare and naked before me with your hands down at your sides." And he turns over the glass, sets it on his desk again and the grains of sand begin to fall.

[Naturally things would progress from there, but forcing a woman to strip herself, to bare her own body is a start in breaking her by humiliating her.]

Aaron
10-26-2004, 09:58 AM
Great. Give this image for your idea! Now initiate the torture!

Aaron
11-03-2004, 01:55 AM

The woman was brought into the prison and to the warden's (in charge of the prison) office with a message from the Sultan to find out who hired the woman to steal jewels from the palace or who she planned on selling them to had she not been caught.

After reading the message he walked around his desk and ripped off her veil and head covering 'face stripping' her to find her lovely dark eyes were compliments to her lovely face and long dark hair. Hair he could now see reached to her waist now that it was uncovered.

He walks to his desk and holds up a sand glass as he looks at her and says in a threatening tone of voice, "You have until the sand runs out to strip yourself naked face stripped slut thief.
"If there's a stitch of cloth on your body when the last grain drops you will begin screaming in pain and it will continue until you've removed everything and are standind bare and naked before me with your hands down at your sides." And he turns over the glass, sets it on his desk again and the grains of sand begin to fall.

[Naturally things would progress from there, but forcing a woman to strip herself, to bare her own body is a start in breaking her by humiliating her.]

the girl looks at the hourglass... sand flows... the girl looks at the man with decision... sand flows... the girl removes from her the sandals... sand flows...
... the barefoot feet are attractive and well taken care of... sand flows...

her the superior part of the suit removes from her... the naked shoulders... the breast covered by a band... the flat belly... the deep navel... sand flows...

the girl looks at the man... she makes to fall the skirt and ago a footstep before...
the long legs it is well done... sand flows... it is upright standing in bra and panties now... the respiraton of the girl does her faster... it looks at the man with decision...

sand flows... the hands of the girl untie the bra...
sand flows... the girl ago a depth sigh and it throws away the bra...
the person responsible can see her breasts... full, round, firm... the upright nipples...

sand flows... the girl comes next to the table... sand is about to end... the girl tightens the panties... she closes the eyes... it reopens the eyes... it looks at the man with air of challenge... sand flows... the girl tears some panties with a sharp tug...
it is completely naked now... her heart beats strong... the girl turns on herself...

it shows the perfect bottom to the man... the symmetrical dimples above the buttocks...
sand is ended... the girl removes her the hair to show the well modeled naked back...

turn her in front of the man... it is to uneasiness but she doesn't want to make to see it...
girl: "you are satisfied now? "
the girl takes the hourglass.
girl: "as you see I know how to be very docile, but I don't like to be treated in this way" the girl allows to fall to the ground the hourglass that breaks it.

[you are the master of the jail. what do you do now?
you write what you do but NOT to write as the girl reacts, that I will tell it me to you.]
[all the readers of the forum can participate. more people participate, more ideas are born.]

Master514
11-03-2004, 07:37 AM
No offense but starting from paparazzi pics and developping fantasies upon them is just plain sick... tons of psychology litterature says so.

Here we build entire fantasies and oftentimes put them to work, either in BDSM or not. However we have control and agreement of the other player, which guarantees at least the sanity on this regard.

Aaron
11-04-2004, 12:35 AM
No offense but starting from paparazzi pics and developping fantasies upon them is just plain sick... tons of psychology litterature says so.

Here we build entire fantasies and oftentimes put them to work, either in BDSM or not. However we have control and agreement of the other player, which guarantees at least the sanity on this regard.

I don't have maniac tendencies toward that girl.
My English is bad and I doesn't know how to describe well as it is the girl that I have in mind.
Then I have chosen some photos whit a sexy body to make to see to you the kind of body on which I wanted that your imagination worked.
If this distrurb you, then you remove the images BUT you contribute to develop the interrogation.
ok?

To make forgive me
give this link of free bondage

Aaron
11-14-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime

[QUOTE=Aaron]the girl looks at the hourglass... sand flows... the girl looks at the man with decision... sand flows... the girl removes from her the sandals... sand flows...

her the superior part of the suit removes from her... the naked shoulders... the breast covered by a band... the flat belly... the deep navel... sand flows...

the girl looks at the man... she makes to fall the skirt and ago a footstep before...
the long legs it is well done... sand flows... it is upright standing in bra and panties now... the respiraton of the girl does her faster... it looks at the man with decision...

the person responsible can see her breasts... full, round, firm... the upright nipples...

sand flows... the girl comes next to the table... sand is about to end... the girl tightens the panties... she closes the eyes... it reopens the eyes... it looks at the man with air of challenge... sand flows... the girl tears some panties with a sharp tug...
it is completely naked now... her heart beats strong... the girl turns on herself...

it shows the perfect bottom to the man... the symmetrical dimples above the buttocks...
sand is ended... the girl removes her the hair to show the well modeled naked back...

turn her in front of the man... it is to uneasiness but she doesn't want to make to see it...
girl: "as you see I know how to be very docile, but I don't like to be treated in this way" the girl allows to fall to the ground the hourglass that breaks it.

you write what you do but NOT to write as the girl reacts, that I will tell it me to you.]
[all the readers of the forum can participate. more people participate, more ideas are born.]

Any idea? :confused:

"Roof"
12-21-2004, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Aaron]the girl looks at the hourglass... sand flows... the girl looks at the man with decision... sand flows... the girl removes from her the sandals... sand flows...

Tell the bitch, she stripped too slowly, that after hesitation in obeying the instruction to begin with. So, she is told to fasten handcuffs on her wrist behind her back. When the cuffs click closed, then she's shown a tit-press. She's told to name the teenage boys/men that she'd in the past spurned the advances of. The press is positioned at the base of her tits and the screws turned resolutely tighter and tighter, despite her pleas and tears. She names the identity of the teens/men who she'd been foolishly snobbish too. She's desperately begging to have the screws reversed and is offering to perform sexually humiliating acts even in public---and to give any sexual service the identified males desire, no matter how perverted their whims may be . Now her attitude is getting where it should've been at first.

Aaron
12-26-2004, 01:49 AM
Tell the bitch, she stripped too slowly, that after hesitation in obeying the instruction to begin with. So, she is told to fasten handcuffs on her wrist behind her back.
the thief girl: "I do you so fear to owe me tender naked and done handcuff for feeling you sure? "

When the cuffs click closed, then she's shown a tit-press. She's told to name the teenage boys/men that she'd in the past spurned the advances of. The press is positioned at the base of her tits and the screws turned resolutely tighter and tighter, despite her pleas and tears. She names the identity of the teens/men who she'd been foolishly snobbish too. She's desperately begging to have the screws reversed and is offering to perform sexually humiliating acts even in public---and to give any sexual service the identified males desire, no matter how perverted their whims may be . Now her attitude is getting where it should've been at first.

the girl is not so yielding!
more its beautiful round breasts are squeezed from it equips him, more its moans are made intense and desperate, but it don't surrender.
the girl thievish: "aaaah... you can make to suffer me.... but... uuugh... I won't give you the satisfaction to break me"
the grapevines still tighten her.
the girl pants: "uuuuuh... you are a bastard! "
the girl suddenly and it strikes violently the man with the knee in the groin.
the man falls for the pain.
the girl, with still the press on the breast, at he looks around.
quickly it opens the door with the mouth and it starts to race along the corridor....

Which is your next movement?
[notes: day 1; times 15:12 the girl is racing in the corridor out of the office]