PDA

View Full Version : Dom/mes- RL training sessions for your So Cal subs!

DJade
01-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Mistress in Southern California seeks a new whipping boy (or girl) to help keep the dust off of my many floggers, whips, straps, paddles and canes. Want a decent beating without going clubbing or paying a Pro Domme? Just starting out and wanting to learn the "ropes" of RL physical submission? Want to keep in your best submissive shape without the commitment? Looking for an intuitive, demanding Mistress who knows what you need? Then look no further. Locals only.

Miss D'Jade

Skarlet
01-28-2009, 12:41 AM
*purrs* not in SoCal, so sad

DJade
01-29-2009, 12:44 AM
But you travel. And are welcome.

urinal22
01-31-2009, 09:41 AM
I am a slave and my master needs smeone to train me (me his slave)if intrested please email me armand66@live.com

b max
02-05-2009, 02:17 PM
i get out there often i would love to be your slave boy madam

DJade
02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Greetings,

You statement inferring that you get out here often indicates you do not live locally. I regret that I will only accept male subjects into my home for non committal sessions if they are first interviewed and consequently approved of by myself. In other words, I like to get to know a boy before offering him my favor. As this may take more than one meeting, I seek locals only. But thank you for answering my ad. And I hope you find what you are looking for. Frequenting the chat room is one of the best ways to do so.

Miss D'Jade

new slave boy 12
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
i am very intersted im and 18/m with webcam you would be my first mistress

DJade
02-12-2009, 12:50 AM
new slave boy 12- Do you live in Southern California?

DJade
02-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Strict but affectionate Mistress in Southern California seeks a local female sub for real life sessions.

morwyn{Myrddin}
02-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Please Ma'am, i am not in Your area, though wish i were! Hoping that Your search is a successful one and that You find what You desire.......sweetie

DJade
03-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Experienced Mistress in Southern California is available to non-local Dom/mes who want their So Cal subs/slaves to have the opportunity to go through a real life training session. To achieve the greatest benefit, each session will be done exactly as prescribed by the owner, the results of which will then be reported. Good initial communication and comfort between all parties is a must. Training can include counseling (on D/s relations), protocol (verbal, written, disciplinary) physical posturing (kneeling, standing, kinetic), restraint (control, tolerance, toy use) spanking (strapping, flogging, caning, paddling, etc), orgasm control/denial, and aftercare. Whether you are interested in furthering your submissive’s education / hands-on training in general, or in preparation for a RL meeting, or because of proximity issues, please visit my profile first, then contact me if you are interested.

Serious inquiries only. I am not a Pro Domme, so I do not charge. This is a BDSM service, not a sexual offer. Health documentation, release of personal information (for communication purposes only) such as YIM ID or email address, and signed waivers will be required. (Not to mention relationship building and friendship! :-))

Miss D'Jade

DJade
03-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Any Southern California subs who are interested, please notify your Dom/me.

Miss D'Jade

shady89
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
i will serve my mistress well and please her if she allows me to x

SissySlut
02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
If you would consider me Miss, i live in the area...

bdsmsub69
04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm not quite in socal but i'm in the bay area. I've been wanting to try this stuff out for years but can't find anyone to help me with that. I wanna learn the art of submission