PDA

View Full Version : Texas Master seeking female

Master6662000
03-02-2009, 07:07 AM
I am a Master with over 20 years in this life style. I live outside Dallas in a country setting far enough from town to insure privacy and close enough to have the best of both worlds. I live in a large house with deck and pool. The slave selected will live in relative comfort as long as it obeys and pleases its Master. it will be trained mentally and physically through reward / punishment to understand that it exsists only to serve, please, pleasure and work for its Master's benefit. I seek only 24/7 365 RL slave while understanding that there will be a probationary period to last from one to three months. At some point during this time the slave will be accepted or rejected. I can be contacted at mstr6662000@yahoo.com for those who are interseted. Serious replies only. I wont waste your time so dont waste mine.

Lauren...
12-16-2009, 01:45 AM
I am very interested in your ad. Message me back if you feel the same way =]

Master6662000
01-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Read my profile. It means exactly what it says and IF this is what you truly seek message me here. I will not waste your time so dont waste mine.

Master6662000
02-01-2010, 04:29 AM
This Master will consider any slave, true slave, who is ready to be trained and disciplined to become the very best slut slave whore it can become. Read my profile, it means exactly what it says. IF you are ready to serve and be cared for like a good slave should you may message me and we shall see where we go from here.
Master Frank

sexy4u2009
03-09-2010, 06:46 AM
hello sir,i am interested in being your slave sir and i will send a message in your inbox sir