PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Ball Gag

HisButterflySlave
03-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Master has been using a ball gag with me for quite some time (about a month now), and I have a big problem with drooling. Is there any way to keep this from happening? Any ideas are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Ozme52
03-03-2009, 09:26 PM
No. You're supposed to drool.

wmrs2
03-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Your drooling and suffering is a turn on. Your drooling is better without a gag. I think it means you are close to sub space.

Ozme52
03-03-2009, 11:00 PM
I think it means you are close to sub space.

What do you base that on?

Flaming_Redhead
03-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Ummm...that's pretty much the whole point of most gags because they don't do a whole lot to actually muffle sound, although they may restrict being able to speak properly. It's humiliation play.

denuseri
03-04-2009, 12:35 PM
In my experience if you dehydrate yourself to diminish the drool you will have all sorts of other problems during "play", everything from muscle cramps to a trip to the hospital can happen. So I do not reccomend that even if its the only thing that worked for me with this paticular biddy (I learned the hard way).

(If anything I drool less when I am in subspace lol so I wouldnt worry about that as an indicator smh lol)

You can allways try to swallow it or suck it back up if you can get a good seal with your lips on the ball but as you probably allready know it makes it awfully easy to gag or get into hysterics from breathing dificulties and anxiety when the drool thickens and you cant swallow it or it gets lodged in the back of the throat.

The safest thing is to go ahead and let the drool flow .

DowntownAmber
03-04-2009, 04:05 PM
No. You're supposed to drool.

Oz, are you answering questions in the "Q & A For Submissives" again?? ;)

You're right though, the drool is not a bad thing. It's just one of those things that is going to happen so my only suggestion is to make sure you're not drooling where your Dom is going to slip and fall in the puddle...lol That would be awkward, and would need to be added to the S.R.I. thread.

I do gotta' say though - I HATE when I have something in my mouth and my nose starts to run...

Ozme52
03-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Oz, are you answering questions in the "Q & A For Submissives" again?? ;)

Touche amber.

But at least I wasn't answering a question that asked specifically what a sub gets out of it. I do try to butt my nose out of those threads.

DowntownAmber
03-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Touché amber.

But at least I wasn't answering a question that asked specifically what a sub gets out of it. I do try to butt my nose out of those threads.

Oz, this is the first time I have ever seen you use the word "butt" in a sentence and not have it be referring to something sexual.

HisButterflySlave
03-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the help everyone.

You're right though, the drool is not a bad thing. It's just one of those things that is going to happen so my only suggestion is to make sure you're not drooling where your Dom is going to slip and fall in the puddle...lol That would be awkward, and would need to be added to the S.R.I. thread.

I do gotta' say though - I HATE when I have something in my mouth and my nose starts to run...

I wasn't sure if it affected Sir in the wrong way or not. Never bothered to ask. And if He were to slip in a puddle, it would be awkward, but I think I would get into MORE trouble after laughing at Him.

Ozme52
03-04-2009, 06:42 PM

I wasn't sure if it affected Sir in the wrong way or not. Never bothered to ask. And if He were to slip in a puddle, it would be awkward, but I think I would get into MORE trouble after laughing at Him.

Which, fortunately for you, will be difficult to do... considering the ball gag. :rolleyes:

Ozme52
03-04-2009, 06:43 PM
oz, this is the first time i have ever seen you use the word "butt" in a sentence and not have it be referring to something sexual.

lol

thepast
03-04-2009, 08:11 PM
If you hate the drool, I might suggest staying away from spider gags, ring gags, pony-play gags.... yeahhh pretty much any gag LOL... Because you drool. Generally it makes a little pool, and then your Dom grins like a cheshire cat, and pulls on the ropes wrapped around your breasts even harder, whispering, "you like that you little whore, don't you?"

Oh. Sorry. Got distracted....

Amber, Oz might be a switch, who knows... *grins*... I personally like answering the Dom threads. Mostly because I'm omniscient & omnipotent. But hey, that's just me.

jeanne
03-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Oz might be a switch, who knows... *grins*

Hush, woman! :D

No way in hell. Thank goodness. :)

DowntownAmber
03-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Nope, never laugh at a Dom that has just slipped or tipped over...lol They WILL catch you and make you pay for it later. *hehehe*

Anyway, back on topic, just for kicks, ask him his thoughts on the drool. I used to think, "God, this is a little gross and embarrassing," but he told me it was endearing in that "oh look she's all helpless and little" sorta' way. And hey, it's all about him. ;)

DowntownAmber
03-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Amber, Oz might be a switch, who knows... *grins*

You may be correct - I seem to recall him fetching me a cup of coffee once. Hmmm...now that I think about it he also always carried his own plate to the dishwasher as I sat watching in stunned silence at his display of domestic proclivities. I'll alert the media. *hehehe*

Ozme52
03-06-2009, 06:41 PM
You may be correct - I seem to recall him fetching me a cup of coffee once. Hmmm...now that I think about it he also always carried his own plate to the dishwasher as I sat watching in stunned silence at his display of domestic proclivities. I'll alert the media. *hehehe*

Well, I'm better trained now...

...and would never consider being so considerate again. ;)

DowntownAmber
03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Well, I'm better trained now...

...and would never consider being so considerate again. ;)

Oh Oz, I keed, I keed...lol

fetishdj
03-07-2009, 07:29 AM
There are some gags that don't let the drool out so much. My leather stuffer gag has a faceplate which covers the mouth and if it is tight enough does minimise the amount of drool that gets out (it still gets onto the gag and round your mouth but not all over the floor or the rest of your body).

A smaller gag may allow you to swallow easier while still being gagged. A larger one which is made of an absorbant material (i.e. sponge) will absorb the drool and stop it dripping. Its a case of finding the right one for you.

However, I agree... the purpose of the gag is to make the sub drool (and to muffle sound enough, and to humiliate and so on... :) )

coquette_bound
01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
making a sub drool is one of the reasons dom/mes use ballgags on their subs

Wiscoman
01-05-2010, 11:28 PM
The main purpose of any gag is actually a restraint for the mouth -- no biting, no chewing, no untying knots or manipulating clasps with your teeth. Drooling is a fun side-product of this. Don't try to swallow though or you may wind up choking -- hard to swallow with your mouth forced open. Just let it flow.

SubmissiveCandy
01-27-2010, 12:49 PM
I am new to the idea of a gag...I'm looking forward to it but a bit nervous as well. I am suppose to meet my Dom in person either today or tomorrow. I am so excited and I told Him that I would like to try a gag. I didn't know that the drooling issue turned most Doms on. I will keep that in mind and ask Him for advice and what He likes when we do meet.
Thank you all for the inside advice...I love reading these forums because I learn so much from them!

Pflutter
01-28-2010, 02:32 AM
The drool bidness is really a difficult one for me. It's so weird how so many other things that are, objectively, humiliating are either at the "sure, if you like it" or "makes me hot! Yes, Please!" levels but this one, do.not.like . Luckily it's never been an issue. No doubt men have wanted to shut me up on occasion but physical methods have never been necessary. Yeah, yeah, hard to believe, I know...

craveshumiliation
04-01-2010, 08:29 AM
i quite enjoy drooling with the gag in however i did try swallow it first time much to my shock when i choked and much to my partners shock....

that was before i realised how much i enjoy and need the humiliation and a ball gag is one of the best ways to be humiliated simply... knowing i have no dignity from drooling.

that for me is the main reason for the ball gag
personal opinion of course xx