PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a subie/slave for 24/7 realitionship

Master_Crocket
03-04-2009, 07:46 AM
I am a 38 yr old male who has been in the lifestyle for about 4 yrs now and am currently seeking a subbie that I can train and teach the lifestyle to and who is not all about themselves and into head games as I am not into that. That I have left in high school and that is where it needs to stay as far as I am concerned. A bit about me: I love the outdoors and anything to do with it, camping,fishing, boating, hiking, cannoning, bike riding, and so forth as well as making dinner for my family and friends, staying at home and watching a good movie or just siting on the couch and snuggling up with the one that you love and want to be with and just enjoying their company for the night. I do love to go out to dinner and go clubbing but it is not as much fun for me as staying in and getting a movie and just snuggling up on the couch and watching it there with someone. As for the lifestyle I am into a great deal of things and just too many to list here so if you want to know more then just write me and ask me as I am an open book and will answer your questions in a timely but honest manor.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Master_Crocket

rosebud
03-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Master_Crocket, i wish you luck in your search however, i suggest you put this in the "Personals" as you may get more responses! Again, Good luck. :)

LolitaDoll
03-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Hello there. Welcome to the Library.

jeanne
03-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Hello and welcome!

damyanti
03-04-2009, 02:06 PM
:welcomebo

Good luck with your search.

rosebud
03-04-2009, 04:39 PM