PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody had seen God????????

slave4torture
03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Hello to all. I know you will be pretty curious after reading my post Topic. But it’s true that I had seen God in real. Now you are thinking that I will become mad or telling rubbish or someone getting curious to know how I saw god.
So let my story start. I am a male from India, 19 years old. When I am 12 years old I came to know that I am a submissive and I am born to serve a dominant woman. As I grow and reached to 16 my submissive nature and willing to submit someone also grows continually with me. First time when I am of 16 I came to know about this lifestyle. And then I start finding an owner. After a exhaustive search I meet with Mistress Shams. She is a Domme and from Ecuador. I send Mistress visitors Message and Mistress reply back and we talk first time and Mistress accepted me Her slave.
That day I am very happy that I get what I went. After one month I committed a serious Mistake (I doesn’t want to tell what was that Mistake but it was a very serious mistake, which have no forgiveness) and Mistress knows about that. Mistress then talks with me and asked me about that mistake and I beg from her my forgiveness. Mistress forgive me and said that she is giving me last chance and if I committed that mistake again then our relationship will be over.
After 2 months I did same Mistress again and again Mistress forgives me and gives me another chance. And after 2 weeks I done that mistake again and Mistress this time very unhappy with but at last she forgives me.
Now all you are thinking that how this all related with seeing God. Have some patience and read it further.
See if a slave does a big Mistress once might his Mistress forgive him once and give him punishment. But if that slave does that same mistake second time then His Mistress angry and might leave him. But he loves him or knows that this slave have potential to be good slave one then might She forgive him second time. But now if that slave does that same mistake third time then now She will not forgive Her pet and leaves him. Because there is not any dominant female in this world which forgives Her pet after committed same mistake or better to say crime thrice. But My Divine Mistress did it.
Now this after she forgives me I came to relies that my Mistress is like God because God also forgives us after when we commit a Mistake no matter how serious it will be. God had big heart, which My Mistress also has. God loves their children and like that My Mistress loves and worries about me, my future and my career. She had all qualities which God posses. And there is no one in this world which has big heart and so much love for Her slaves. My Mistress is Divine, Beautiful and Precious.
As all you know that humans are selfish and always willing to get more and doesn’t care what they had. Like that I do and done same mistake three times. I become blind irrespective I had eyes and I doesn’t able to recognize that I am serving a Goddess, which is equivalent to God and have all qualities like God.
I doesn’t able to understand that God gives me a best opportunity to serve him by serving My Mistress.
But now my eyes opened and I had seen God in My Mistress. Now I will never do same mistake again and serve My Mistress lifelong. That is how I seen God. For me My Mistress is above then God. She is my God. She is My Owner and she is everything and I am nothing without My Mistress.
Thank you Mistress that you forgive you pet. Love you Mistress.

Mistressforyou
03-05-2009, 08:59 PM
mmm good post nasty bitch, but be sure that this third time is the last. ONE MORE CHANCE DON EVEN THINK YOU WILL HAVE, MY PATIENCE AND MERCY IS BIG BUT NO FARTHER THAN 3!!!, break my rules again and you wont get more punishments simply consider this relationship OVER!, and dont even try to cheat me, i'm too much smart to dont find out your mistakes, i know you more than yourself, you cant lie me... Dont think that there's going to be "another chance" third is my own limit

:rose: Mistress Shams :rose:

Mistressforyou
03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Ah, by the way i've got today the gift you sent for me today, it was such a nice thing from you,but dont think that by this you will have advantage BREAK MY RULES AGAIN AND YOU WONT HAVE MORE PUNISHMENTS, JUST YOU WILL BE DUMPED!!!

:rose: Mistress Shams :rose: