PDA

View Full Version : looking for Female dog

watcher34
03-06-2009, 09:22 AM
If you want to live as a female dog, I first invite you to my home with elegant clothing(skirts, pantyhose,etc) and you'll have make up. This would be the last day as human and you'll have to enjoy your last moments as a woman. After some talks and eating something I order you to strip naked for the last time and to be an all four all the time.Then I put your collar, leash and bring you to backyard where you'll spend most of your times. Here you met with your 2 male doggy friends.Only some sniffs is enough for now, I chaines you in your kennel. As an animal you have to breed with animals, I don't have any sexual desire for you. I put two bowls, one for eating, two for drinking water. As an animal you also have freedom to pee and shit anytime anywhere you on the backyard want, it doesn't matter who's watching you'll get used it soon. you dont care hygiene which is a memory from the past(woman days) just like shaving and make up. Bathing is a privilege which will be once or twice a month using garden hose.

As the time past you got used your new life, day by day you feel more animal, you're dusty, smelly and sweaty, you also grow hairs on your pussy,armpits and legs, it shows u more animal like. you have also closer relationship with dog friends, one of them smell your ass,pussy, your unwashed organs attracts him.Then he tries to mounth and is able to insert his organ in you and began pumping. In the end he shot his seed in you and walk away.

This is my biggest fantasy, I'd like to meet online with female who wants to live as a dog..

yama
03-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh, Sir, it is really great. But i beg You humbly to tell me: if i became your dog, will i be kicked and whipped frequently? Second, will i be exposed to your guests who laugh at me and mock me? Third, will i be aired in public places? Fourth, will i be allowed to speak, or will i be obliged to bark and whine?

You have certainly inflamed my fantasy...

Thank You very much, Sir.

A potential dog

:crawlgirl

If you want to live as a female dog, I first invite you to my home with elegant clothing(skirts, pantyhose,etc) and you'll have make up. This would be the last day as human and you'll have to enjoy your last moments as a woman. After some talks and eating something I order you to strip naked for the last time and to be an all four all the time.Then I put your collar, leash and bring you to backyard where you'll spend most of your times. Here you met with your 2 male doggy friends.Only some sniffs is enough for now, I chaines you in your kennel. As an animal you have to breed with animals, I don't have any sexual desire for you. I put two bowls, one for eating, two for drinking water. As an animal you also have freedom to pee and shit anytime anywhere you on the backyard want, it doesn't matter who's watching you'll get used it soon. you dont care hygiene which is a memory from the past(woman days) just like shaving and make up. Bathing is a privilege which will be once or twice a month using garden hose.

As the time past you got used your new life, day by day you feel more animal, you're dusty, smelly and sweaty, you also grow hairs on your pussy,armpits and legs, it shows u more animal like. you have also closer relationship with dog friends, one of them smell your ass,pussy, your unwashed organs attracts him.Then he tries to mounth and is able to insert his organ in you and began pumping. In the end he shot his seed in you and walk away.

This is my biggest fantasy, I'd like to meet online with female who wants to live as a dog..

watcher34
03-07-2009, 08:31 AM
looking for girls who interests especially about panty pissing,pooping, wearing diapers or other piss scat games, we can talk about, maybe we can play online...

slave79
03-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Hello Sir,
I've been desiring to be a puppy for the right Master for a long time. I've had some experience in playing but no real commintment from any Dom. If you're still interested please give me a reply.

Slave

watcher34
01-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Im interested in dehumainisation such as

watcher34
02-03-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm looking for online slave to control and to humiliate and degrade...
First things to say that I like my slaves hairy,so you have to keep your body hair, also I like my slave be messy(unwashed) most of times...these are basics...
other than this I enjoy humiliation, clothing and toilet control your life and giving tasks to do than punishing...
PM me i you're interested...

watcher34
02-13-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm looking for online slave to control and to humiliate and degrade...
First things to say that I like my slaves hairy,so you have to keep your body hair from now on, also I like my slave be messy(unwashed) most of times...these are basics...
other than this I enjoy humiliation, clothing and toilet control your life and giving tasks to do than punishing...
PM me i you're interested...

sexy4u2009
03-08-2010, 07:27 AM
i am slave seeking real time 24/7 relationship sir,i am an obedient pain slut sir and i seek a sadist to take me in sir

watcher34
04-09-2010, 12:00 AM
hi, Im looking for a sub who likes to pee and poo in her panties,toilet control and optional diaper play. I like to control bathroom activities.
we will play online. Pm me if you like...

watcher34
04-12-2010, 03:43 AM
hi, Im looking for a sub who likes to pee and poo in her panties,toilet control and optional diaper play. I like to control bathroom activities.

watcher34
04-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Im looking for a sub who likes to pee and poo in her panties,toilet control and optional diaper play. I like to control bathroom activities.