PDA

View Full Version : Take me in hand...

littlebirds
03-06-2009, 10:48 PM
...or lose me, like sand running between your fingers. Take me in hand, though, and I grow more solid, stronger, easier to grasp, harder to wear thin or misplace. The fire in me has smoldered, ashes blown away for lack of purpose, most answers to the question of purpose being full of holes that let in the wind. But a Man, a True Master, solid and rich of mind, soul, body...for such a one as that the effort, care, and suffering would be worthwhile, vital even. For my Master, my True Match, I could live, as he disciplined and trained me in the difficult arts of life and love.

I am seeking such salvation, a Master (I think preferably male, but I'm bi so who knows...) to serve unflaggingly 24/7. I am a relative novice sub, 22, female and comparably attractive; I live in Houston TX and am looking for in-person and eventually live-in slavery. Of course these things must be taken slowly, so contact me and we'll see what happens...

Master6662000
03-07-2009, 06:45 AM
little one -- perhaps I can help you reach your goal. Go to my profile and then contact me if interested

darkmaster2535
06-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I read your post and had to write. I am a 35 year old, dominant, who has just moved to a new area and I am looking for a new submissive to train. Message me.