PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Master still searching for online female sub/slave

Dommaster690
03-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi all potential subs/slaves

As the title of this post suggests, Im still looking for an online female sub/slave to serve and please me. (looking for a girl between the ages of 18-35, sorry ladies who arent in that age range, its just my personal preference)

A little about me: Im 23 years old and male and have been into bdsm and been a Master since I was 17 and over that time I have had about 7 online and real life subs and many many occasions of one night stand type of dominating girls online via webcam. (the one night stand thing wasnt my choice, I just didnt see them online ever again, some girls just want a quick get me off thing by telling me what to do i guess...) And dont be fooled by my age of 23, I am quite experienced as a Dom and plus Ive heard that for older girls it adds to the humilation being dominated by a younger guy:P

Despite it being an online thing, we would definetly still have play sessions, a couple times a week, at least once anyways, where I tell you what to do and watch you on webcam pleasuring me and doing the things I want. And when we cant be online together, I would set you tasks, most likely involving me setting you tasks in taking different pics and vids of yourself like in a really slutty outfit as I make you my dirty lil slutty model and then getting you to take pics of yourself legs spread, 4 fingers in your pussy kind of thing, or a deodarant can deep inside your pussy or a vid of you stripping or showering... things like that. And on top of that (and Ive done this with a previous sub and I always looked forward to them, we will roleplay via email and send each other sex stories of what you would want me to do to you and what I would do to you.) So thats my idea and experience of how to make online relationships work and it requires dedication on your part in emailing me daily and showing up when we agree to a time to meet online for play sessions. Im dedicated to that and Ive always had been in the past with my previous online subs.

So thats a bit about me and how I like to do things...

What I require of you: A true desire to serve and please as a submissive and then transfer that desire to serving and pleasing me (and obviously this would develop over time)

A digital camera to take pics and webcam (or desire to acquire one, lets face it... webcams arent that expensive these days and I havent known a girl who didnt own a digital camera, we are living in the year 2009!) so I can see you doing what I tell you but I dont expect it playing with you on cam from the first time we chat since I know that trust has to be earned. But I do require it once you are comfortable since as you would know guys are very visual and Im no exception and the more I turned on I am from seeing you submit to me, the more turned on I am and more inclined I would be to give you pleasure, humilation or pain to satisfy your raging desires.

And what you will get from me: Training, being humilated and being controlled and punished when necessary and accordingly. Oh and also some crazy orgasms and many orgasms... if you are good that is:P oh and I want to win the photo contest on this site with you.

Okay so ladies if you are interested private message me with your
* asl and name
* description of what you look like
* what you are really into in bdsm and limits (which I will observe, im not into disgusting stuff like scat, puke or blood anyways)
* previous experience as a submissive
* which of the two you have, webcam or digital camera or both:P
and finally * a messenger address I can contact you via and where we can have "sessions".

Thank you for your attention in reading this.

Look forward to the responses.

DomMaster690

Dommaster690
01-10-2010, 06:29 AM
bump=)

Dommaster690
02-05-2010, 08:47 AM
sooo after all this time Im still searching and yes i am gonna cut and paste a previous post of mine not cause im lazy but i read over it again and I put it as accurately as I could of what i was looking for and hence am reusing what i typed soo many months ago...

Hi all potential subs/slaves

As the title of this post suggests, Im still looking for an online female sub/slave to serve and please me. (looking for a girl between the ages of 18-35, sorry ladies who arent in that age range, its just my personal preference)

A little about me: Im 24 years old and male and have been into bdsm and been a Master since I was 17 and over that time I have had about 7 online and real life subs and many many occasions of one night stand type of dominating girls online via webcam. (the one night stand thing wasnt my choice, I just didnt see them online ever again, some girls just want a quick get me off thing by telling me what to do i guess...) And dont be fooled by my age of 24, I am quite experienced as a Dom and plus Ive heard that for older girls it adds to the humilation being dominated by a younger guy:P

Despite it being an online thing, we would definetly still have play sessions, a couple times a week, at least once anyways, where I tell you what to do and watch you on webcam pleasuring me and doing the things I want. And when we cant be online together, I would set you tasks, most likely involving me setting you tasks in taking different pics and vids of yourself like in a really slutty outfit as I make you my dirty lil slutty model and then getting you to take pics of yourself legs spread, 4 fingers in your pussy kind of thing, or a deodarant can deep inside your pussy or a vid of you stripping or showering... things like that. And on top of that (and Ive done this with a previous sub and I always looked forward to them, we will roleplay via email and send each other sex stories of what you would want me to do to you and what I would do to you.) So thats my idea and experience of how to make online relationships work and it requires dedication on your part in emailing me daily and showing up when we agree to a time to meet online for play sessions. Im dedicated to that and Ive always had been in the past with my previous online subs.

So thats a bit about me and how I like to do things...

What I require of you: A true desire to serve and please as a submissive and then transfer that desire to serving and pleasing me (and obviously this would develop over time)

A digital camera to take pics and webcam (or desire to acquire one, lets face it... webcams arent that expensive these days and I havent known a girl who didnt own a digital camera, we are living in the year 2010!) so I can see you doing what I tell you but I dont expect it playing with you on cam from the first time we chat since I know that trust has to be earned. But I do require it once you are comfortable since as you would know guys are very visual and Im no exception and the more I turned on I am from seeing you submit to me, the more turned on I am and more inclined I would be to give you pleasure, humilation or pain to satisfy your raging desires.

And what you will get from me: Training, being humilated and being controlled and punished when necessary and accordingly. Oh and also some crazy orgasms and many orgasms... if you are good that is:P oh and I want to win the photo contest on this site with you.

Okay so ladies if you are interested private message me with your
* asl and name
* description of what you look like
* what you are really into in bdsm and limits (which I will observe, im not into disgusting stuff like scat, puke or blood anyways)
* previous experience as a submissive
* which of the two you have, webcam or digital camera or both:P
and finally * a messenger address I can contact you via and where we can have "sessions".

Thank you for your attention in reading this.

Look forward to the responses.

DomMaster690

Dommaster690
03-19-2010, 09:09 AM
bump a di doo=)