PDA

View Full Version : Submissive seeking a playdate.

ravenbounduptight
12-12-2009, 11:46 AM
okay, i've come to the happy point in my life where i can say:

"The man of my dreams can stay right there, i am having too much fun."

i am NOT looking for a Dom/Master. Please read that as many times as it takes to understand this: i am NOT looking for a Dom/Master.

However, i love rope, Rope Tops, bondage, some impact play, and a few other things. i would not mind having a play date with someone. So please feel free to talk with me and ask questions. i don't bite (okay, i don't bite when i have a gag in).

~j~

ravenbounduptight
12-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Note: If Your going to be nice enough to contact me, please tell me a bit about Yourself to give me something to go on while considering. A bit more about myself:

like said above, i am into bondage and impact play. Things that i am intersted in (but have yet to find someone to do them with): wax play, knife play, spreader bars, caning, slave positions... and more if You just ask.

~j~

fetishdj
12-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Hi, it may help if you tell us where you are located and where you can travel to easily... A rough idea is enough - what country etc.

Ozme52
12-15-2009, 01:43 PM
I assumed Michigan.... ;)

SadisticNature
12-18-2009, 04:46 PM
This is potentially of interest to me. My slavegirl and I are looking to experiment with a third but we don't want anyone that would complicate our relationship. Do you play well with others?

SirTimothyk
12-19-2009, 06:23 AM
hey raven,
how are you? what are you doing this weekend?
Tim

ravenbounduptight
12-19-2009, 11:06 AM
i'm from the pittsburgh area, but i travel from butler, beaver, allegheny, and washington county almost daily. i've been known to go to ohio alot (duh i live less then 30 mins away from there).

Other places i am "most likely" going to sometime this year(2010):

NYC,Detroit (maybe), Ohio, Baltimore, Washington State, Washington D.C (maybe),chicago, Cali.

So scattered plans and places i go, i enjoy travel but i don't really plan on going out ALONE out of state just to make people aware of that. *atho at this moment i really wish i could move to FL and get away from this damn snow.* Note: most of the times i do have to meet someone in a nilla setting or a no pressure setting, and if i do play i don't ever go to peoples homes alone. i do have a few friends that spot me when i play. Just making peps aware of that. (safety issues)

About play, again, i'm looking for bondage more, some impact,and a good mind fuck. everything else can be talked about. Somethings i dont do (covering bases now after the fact):animals, kids, shit, me getting killed, and the like. i'm not really into that *gags* stuff.

~j~

ravenbounduptight
12-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Note about playing well with others: i do play well with others but i dont jump into things if i dont have clear communication. i will do scenes with others. i just did a scene with a Domme, my switchy friend and myself (that was heavenly). i've had sister submissives and played with them, so it doesnt bother me. But i wont go hop into a play if everyone involved isnt okay with it.

i'm looking for fun and laughs, not drama.

~j~