PDA

View Full Version : Hi

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone. Seems with the recent site blow up I had to re-register. I'm 22 and from Texas and identify as submissive. I've been curious about BDSM for years now and finally decided I would like to start learning more about it beyond just reading stories. I'm hoping to make some friends here who I can talk to and ask questions of.

SubmissiveCandy
12-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Glad to see you here! I hope you enjoy the library and have only great experiences here! *hugs*

moco
12-12-2009, 06:10 PM
welcome back

rosebud
12-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Welcome back...hugsssss!

xx rosie

Netherlord
12-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Hello....again. *smiles* Welcome back to the site, hope you enjoy your time here.

snowflake
12-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Welcome back sweets so glad you made it ..wipes the cyber dus off ya and makes ya all gorgious again.

Hopeyou find the answers to your questions hun. and if ya need some help don't ever be afraid to ask..

hugs
snow

Meedle
12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone. Seems with the recent site blow up I had to re-register. I'm 22 and from Texas and identify as submissive. I've been curious about BDSM for years now and finally decided I would like to start learning more about it beyond just reading stories. I'm hoping to make some friends here who I can talk to and ask questions of.

All it was frustrating as all hell over the weekend, I'm beginning a seredipitous side to the blow up. With everyone re-doing their memberships, we're all going to learn a lot very quickly.;)