PDA

View Full Version : Here we are again

SubmissiveCandy
12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello Sir/Madam, sub/slave,

I have secretly desired to be in the lifestyle for years. Unknowingly I was in it a few years ago. We didn't go by Master/slave but it was that type of relationship. I was treated as a slave for 2 months straight and my ex made my life a living hell as it was going on.
I stopped with that after we broke up officially. After a few months I started to crave the lifestyle again but not to that extent. I've dreamed of being a submissive to someone and whenever I brought it up they would freak out.
I gave up until July of this year. I talked to my cousin about the lifestyle because I've always wanted this. I have never told anyone before because either I would get lectures or made fun off. I don't feel like I should be made fun of for my dreams at all...most of which I had given up on until Sir came into my life.
I had been in and out of the library for a while but then I met Sir. I couldn't have dreamed this lifestyle would feel so rewarding. Yes I hate punishment just like anyone else but I love the bond that Sir and I share. I have never had a relationship like this before. I can honestly say that all of my past vanilla relationships have never been like this. I have never loved them as much as I love Sir.
I couldn't have dreamed for a better Dom. I am truely happy for once in my life and for that I can never thank Sir enough. I don't ever plan on going vanilla ever again. Slowly but surely Sir is making my dreams come true. I've never had anyone care for me as he does.
I am still learning and still have questions of course. If you ever have a question I am here to help. I am the type of person that has always put everyone else first and myself last. If you ever need help, please don't be afraid to ask and I will aid you in any way I can.
Have a great day and enjoy it to the fullest extent!

~hugs and kisses~
SubmissiveCandy

moco
12-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Hello and welcome back :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile

rosebud
12-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Hello, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!
It's a Pleasure to meet you. Have fun!

xx rosie