PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian sub seeks Lesbian Mistress

MistressPC
12-13-2009, 04:24 AM
I am a very loyal slave. I will email you daily, send you pictures if thats what you require of me. I love extended roleplay from the tender to rough and heavy use
I'm kinda a smart ass and may try to push you a bit to get punishement.:hubba:
I like to switch but..........not required.
Please Mistress give me a chance to amuse you..........:pray:
your whore
Lisa

MistressPC
01-11-2010, 05:59 AM
sub Lesbian switch seeks evil online Mistress
I'm looking for long roleplay and end will obey even the most extreme of Mistresses.
I will email you pics if that what you like or what ever.
My only limits are scat kids and animals.
Im 32 Lesbian.............
Please Mistress let this whore amuse you
lisa

MistressPC
02-03-2010, 04:38 AM
broken 32 yr old Domme needs hard nasty use. Only limits are scat kids and animals.
i deserve(need really buy thats not for me to decide) payback for all the evil i have done to so many sluts.
If you need an obedient whore , that's me
im on yahoo messenger as subvicky2003 or here
thank you Ma'am

MistressPC
02-19-2010, 05:57 AM
I give up.........all my subs have left me and the last one made me her slave.
I seek a lesbian that wants to get even for the all the evil, former Dommes like me have done to them.
Only limits are scat kids and animals...........humiliate me, use me blackmale me, even make me your toilet if that amuses you.

Master6662000
02-19-2010, 07:43 AM
IF you want true absolute humiliation and abuse why dont you submit yourself to slaver to a Master instead. Now that real abuse for a les

subserviant
02-20-2010, 04:52 AM
uumm now how are you going to be my toilet slut if you dont want scat ,in order to be properly humiliated you will have to obey my EVERY COMMAND .The one limit is kids other than that its any thing goes

Alin X Zane
02-21-2010, 04:58 AM
Hm it sounds like you could use a bit of looking after and a bit of punishment. How could you let your slaves leave you? I tell you what I would love to be your domme but i have a few rules. first you have to smack your bottom five times as punishment for letting your slaves leave you and second: I unfortunately can't visit you in person until i find out a bit more about you. I will set you regular tasks and if you don't obey you will be punished as is necessary.

If you are interested pm me tomorrow and call me Master Zane, I do not like the tittle Mistress.

MistressPC
05-15-2010, 03:40 PM
HI Im a 34 les switch . I have no more slaves and craze a Mistress to use me hard.
I love humiliation and daily tasks.
i have yahoo messenger, and can only be on in the earlyam hours.
i will email you daily . i love pee and most forms of bdsm. my limits are kids scat and animals.
i will answer all and an very loyal.
please take me and make me pay for all the evil i have done

kinkymistress87
07-18-2010, 03:42 PM
hello i am very interested please message me thank you also with more details