PDA

View Full Version : come take a look.

Diamond.The_Cutter
12-13-2009, 09:19 AM
I am dominating by nature and is looking for female submissive for online relation. i am tough, but very much comfortable to show patience to let the subs extend their submissiveness.

I am one who respect the limits of subs and would expect same from the subs. I would prefer inexperienced submissive females who should be mentally ready to be dominated and degraded, I would expect her to be creative and can describe situations and feelings/emotions. The sub should be mentally ready to carry out assignments, that will make the her "tingle" and she has to tell me about it afterward. Puppy plays are one of my greatest desire. i would demand 100% dedication and loyalty from them and should be eager to learn and extend their limits. age and look has never been a concern for me.

experienced female submissive are also welcome.

as the beginning i would like to get an email from the sub about herself. your email will help me to know your requirements, your views, your interest, your limits, and i think that is very much required for stable, lonterm online relation ship.

if any thing you want to know more about me, don't hesitate to get it cleared from me.

Diamond.The_Cutter
01-28-2010, 08:45 PM
a dominating male here is waiting for a submissive female for on-line submission. if interested to be collared by me then read my profile and apply accordingly. I'm an 35yrs male sadistic dominant looking for a female submissive in any form . I am also someone who doesn’t mind being a sounding board and listen well. I also have a great sense of humor. I am looking for a submissive female for an initial on-line relationship.

My biggest turn ones are humiliation and control of various kinds, like orgasm control, urine control, what you are wearing, what you are doing and when, forced masturbation, etc. I will be cruel and demeaning. You must want to be treated like less than a person. You will be a pet for me to manipulate and use.

You will be carefully instructed how to tolerate pain and humiliations, and if you are bad you will receive punishments which are worse.

Basic qualification
commitment
honesty
genuine attitude of trying.

Optional:
A great personality is a plus.

Special Note:
Age,race,cast,color - no bar

To come under my domination, you must fulfill the following conditions and and strictly abide following rules mentioned bellow.
RULES FOR MY SLAVES:

1. Slaves can never ask question u just have to listen and obey me by following each and every order of mine.

2. Slaves must address me as Sir only.

3. You should Change your id.(because from now u r my personal property and no one else. )

4. After you become my slave you should be ready to hear ABUSIVE words for only u ...thus if you really want to be my sub then make one point clear in your mind that my place in your life superior to all(when u r alone or we are in conversation). So I think its clear that I can humiliate my bloody subs

5. My sub should entertain me by writing some nice stories/mails not copy pasted and must be your original ones and yes pictures are welcome.

6. I demand absolute obedience and love to see my subs begging for my attention.

So Galz... don't expect any good treatment because from now onwards you will be my slaves/slut/whore/bitch(online only)....and only those who can obey my orders and follow the above mentioned rules can be my slaves. Those who do not comply with my rules , do not pm me. You are not my piece of cake because you do not have enough guts and I don't want to play with baby girls whatever may be the age.

If u agree with the conditions above and still willing to become my slave, write me a proper application with subject line by mentioning that u r satisfied with those rules, and u should beg in that application for your acceptance as my slave. So write your application pm me and that should be the first communication from you.

TRY TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST MAY BE U WONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE

sexy4u2009
03-09-2010, 06:50 AM
you seem to have all that i wanted in a master,as i am a pain slut and humiliation is my best use,but i dont want online,all i want is real time life commitment sir