PDA

View Full Version : 29/f looking for an o/l Dom

sophiazz
12-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I am fairly new to the lifestyle, and looking for a dominant who would be interested in taking and training me online.

I am willing to explore my limits under the guidance of an able Dom.

Regards,
sophie

SirShamrock
12-13-2009, 12:34 PM
I look forward to getting to know you in and out before we decide what is to come of us chatting. :) I'm a true dom and I have earned my leather. I'm going to get to know your ins and outs before I try to train you. This way I'll know what is too much for you and not enough. If you could email me a few things as to what has you interested in the lifestyle and more about your vanilla hobbies that would help quite a bit. :)

MyOwnWorstEnemy
12-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd be interested in chatting with you and getting to know you better. We could see how things go from there... :)

TheSeeker
12-14-2009, 07:56 AM
sophie I also would be interested in learning a few things about you
however you must go slow in meeting a new Master, if you are willing to instantly jump into an affair with a Master you can never be sure what will happen or if you'll be satisfied

as I said I would like to learn more about you, I prefer our correspondence to be public on the thread to begin with if you are interested in meeting me
later on we can always move things to PM

sophiazz
12-14-2009, 11:52 AM
To add something more about myself:

I am Sophie, 29, Indian, and looking forward to explore my submissive side, with a dom who can take me under training.
I'm rather intimidating when it comes to my social and professional life.

I have always been drawn to BDSM, but never had any relationship which has been anything but vanilla. I have tried some rope bondage and hot wax under instructions from an online dom a while back, but we did not get along well, as although I enjoy the domination, I have my hard limits on abject humiliation and hygiene.

I can share any additional details that you may want to know.

TheSeeker
12-14-2009, 12:20 PM
I am Sophie, 29, Indian, and looking forward to explore my submissive side, with a dom who can take me under training.
I'm rather intimidating when it comes to my social and professional life.

I have my hard limits on abject humiliation and hygiene.

I can share any additional details that you may want to know.

sophie are you a Native American or an Asian Indian
I am swept away by tan skin and dark eyes that mesmerize me
I am picturing you as a breathtaking and alluring beauty

I once dated a Native American woman, her skin was perfectly tan and soft and her eyes dominated me, no I am a Dom not a servant, her eyes were overpowering
whenever I bound her it was difficult waiting until it was time to free her and we could make love

as for intimidating me; I am a project manager in charge of software development
I deal with angry clients and prima-dona engineers all day long, you will have a difficult time scaring me

I am glad to see you have hard limits, too many want-to-be doms on this site start off with totally outrageous commands
I prefer to know a sub better before I give her, her first command
a first command should always be reflective in nature, something that places a servant in a position where she may question if she really wishes to serve a Master

sophiazz
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
I am an asian Indian.

I am not of a tan complexion, of a comaparatively fair complexion although not white, with dark eyes and dark brown hair.

Interestingly I happen to be in the same profession as you, doing the same things that you mention, and so I can foresee some interesting power games there :), if I may say so.

I prefer to know the other person better before getting into a relationship, even if it has to be online. I believe that when it comes to a Dom-Sub relation specifically, a lot of the experiences can only be had if there is adequate trust and understanding between both, maybe the trust levels have to be higher than in a vanilla relationship, since one is agreeing to submit to the will of another entirely.

I am happy to know that you too consider this as essential.

TheSeeker
12-14-2009, 01:56 PM
dark eyes that whisper of mystery...

so you are also in software development? I find it to be extremely rewarding & aggrevating at the same time
if I could change careers I believe I would become the owner of a brothel LOL

please tell me a little about the fools who tried to become your Master, don't describe their commands unless you wish
I am interested instead in how they spoke to you
were they foolish enough to think you would bend to their commands like a dog
or did they try to understand what you seek from D/s and try to help you find that

if you do not wish to write publicly about it feel free to PM me if you want

personally I am becoming more and more intrigued by you

oh, by the way, I am a comic at heart, you are just bringing out a serious side in me for some reason

sophiazz
12-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Some have been extremely nice and fanned my interest in the lifestyle, others have been quite the opposite.
I am dropping you a PM with the details...

SirTimothyk
12-17-2009, 06:31 AM
hello sophia,
how are you doing? pm if you would like to play o/l.
Tim

EDQ
12-17-2009, 11:26 AM
i am looking also. PM me.

sophiazz
12-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Still searching...:icon277:

SirTimothyk
12-27-2009, 07:42 AM
happy new year.

sophiazz
01-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Not searching any more. Please consider this thread closed.

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Roger02
01-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Please check out my profile and see if you would like to get acquainted dear.

Roger02

samiamidis
02-13-2010, 05:06 PM
hi

34 years old man from Greece : add my msn stelios5791@hotmail.com

Stelios