PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a night!

AmandasSpankee
01-04-2003, 08:29 AM
I am putting this under a new thread, because as Misstress said, not everyone might want to hear it.

We had a really lng chat last night, and figured out a couple of things. I'll let you go through it with me.

As you may know, I was away from my Mistress for a week at Christmas time, doing the usual 'home with the family' visits. I had been missing her so much, but I was so mouthy when I finally got to talk to her, that she punished me by not letting me see her for another 24 hours.

ohoh, back in a minute.

write4jetc
01-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Sylvie didn't get a chance to post the link here, they ended up getting posting in a different thread.

If you want to see them, they are:

www.findbeads.com/Wow1.html
and
www.findbeads.com/Wow2.html

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 11:55 AM
... here at the library. Let the reviewers have a look at it. Add to it often. Send video to me. ;)

I would read it religiously.

write4jetc
01-05-2003, 06:47 PM
Actually, I have been thinking about something you said earlier in a post, and I've been writing a nice little scenario for you ....

It involved a non-submissive woman, a men's washroom, and some light bondage ...

I'll pm it to you when it's done

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 09:41 PM
I will look for it.

Finding_Fantasy
01-13-2003, 02:09 AM
*can just see him with his fingers tented saying excellent like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons*

BDSM_Tourguide
01-13-2003, 03:53 AM
I had started to do something mildly humiliating/embarassing when we were in the grocery store the other night, since it wasn't too crowded. I wound up not going through with it, though, because I know how sensitive to doing anything at all in public. If nothing else, it would have given the manager something to show the co-workers at the next company Christmas party.

Although, I think it woul dhave been a lot of fun to have come up behind you while we were in the bulk foods section and slide my hands down the back of your pants and play with your ass while you stood there and squirmed, because we could have been "caught" at any moment.

I guess I am getting all pervy again, after all.

write4jetc
01-13-2003, 04:41 PM
You know, if you did this while she was leaning over something, like looking into a refrigerated cooler, and you pressed up close behind her to look over her shoulder, you might be able to get away with it ...

Go, perv, go! <:D >