PDA

View Full Version : Mind Control Fantasies

Master13
09-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Mind control is a fetish all its own, but it can definitely overlap with bdsm. My fantasies only occasionally include mc. Usually the sub being a little (or a lot) rebelious is important part of my fantasies, but when I'm in the right mood for them, mc fantasies can be very... stimulating. :)
So I'm wondering how many others here have mc fantasies.

GaryWilcox
09-24-2004, 04:51 AM
I don't write MC fantasies since reading one of Parker's stories... He wrote, IMHO, the perfect MC story once.

AndrewBlack
09-24-2004, 06:58 AM
Which one?

GaryWilcox
09-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Which one? THIS (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=757) one!

new master
09-24-2004, 04:49 PM
heres where i check for decent mc stories once a week

http://www.mcstories.com/

whippedcream
09-27-2004, 09:41 AM
My bf is a hypnofetishist (whew, that's a mouthful.) In general, the idea of mind control makes me want to puke, but I've agreed to play with hypnosis in really minor ways that he finds arousing (tricks like, I'll wake up and go about my business and be just about to leave for work, but my hand touches the doorknob and I suddenly realize I've got no clothes on).
I can't help adding the obvious: if you're going to play for real with mc, BE CAREFUL - when you're under, your inhibitions are very low and you're more likely to say and do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Speaking from experience, even if the boundary-crossing was probably an accident, you feel like your trust has been violated in the worst possible way. Be very clear beforehand on what kinds of things can be asked and done. Asking a hypnotized sub questions about limits and consent is not fair.

Mobius
09-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Wouldnt that just mean that you would answer more trufully than when you are not under the power of sugjestion. He can actualy make you do that. The door nob thing. Thats wild, I am going to have to do some studing on this stuff.

GaryWilcox
09-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Whew, Gary. That is one good mindcontrol story; very glad you mentioned and linked it.

Ah, very glad you liked it! Parker is so good at plot twists...

whippedcream
09-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Wouldnt that just mean that you would answer more trufully than when you are not under the power of sugjestion. He can actualy make you do that. The door nob thing. Thats wild, I am going to have to do some studing on this stuff.

No, you're not necessarily more truthful, only less inhibited. So in some circumstances, it does make you more likely to tell the truth. For example, if your lover asks whether she's doing an excellent job pleasing you and she's really "pretty good", you might never tell her so when you're awake, but under hypnosis it's entirely possible you would give her the blunt, unvarnished truth "No you're not excellent" and hurt her feelings. The truth thing can also be quite literal, which is where problems sometimes arise. If a Dom asks, "Would you....?" and the sub, even if she's grossed out or terrified of what he's asked her to do, would truthfully answer yes, because she "would." Will she be happy with her decision later? No. The tiniest hint of persuasion suddenly seems very persuasive, and a sub may give "consent" to something that will later distress her greatly.

also:
Mcstories.com was mentioned here. I'd suggest going there if you're really interested, and for research purposes looking up the stories by the author Wiseguy. While not always arousing to a non-hypnofetishist, his stories are well-written and very, very instructive. They're good examples of what hypnosis can and can't do.

petpleasureyes
10-15-2004, 05:29 PM
When i met my former Mistress, She was 24 and going to college to get Her degree in Psychology. Long before She set me free, She had earned Her PhD in Psychology. Anyhow, part of my training involved hypnotism on a weekly basis as well as listening to suggestive cassette tapes while i slept. For many of You who know me and know my fetish, all of these activities were geared to make me into the slave i am today. It's why You find me so intense and obsessed with my fetish. i fully agreed to allow Her to train me this way. Anyhow, would You consider this as a sort of mind control?

Hypno_Bitch_2004
10-15-2004, 05:48 PM
My bf is a hypnofetishist (whew, that's a mouthful.) In general, the idea of mind control makes me want to puke, but I've agreed to play with hypnosis in really minor ways that he finds arousing (tricks like, I'll wake up and go about my business and be just about to leave for work, but my hand touches the doorknob and I suddenly realize I've got no clothes on).
I can't help adding the obvious: if you're going to play for real with mc, BE CAREFUL - when you're under, your inhibitions are very low and you're more likely to say and do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Speaking from experience, even if the boundary-crossing was probably an accident, you feel like your trust has been violated in the worst possible way. Be very clear beforehand on what kinds of things can be asked and done. Asking a hypnotized sub questions about limits and consent is not fair.
:)

Mobius
10-15-2004, 08:28 PM
:)

I think you are trying to hypno me. By your lack of paragraphs.

The wall of text is overwelming my inabitions. Better stop reading or I Might turn into a chicken. cluck buck

sarijak02
01-23-2005, 06:25 AM
Just wandering through the archive and saw a few threads I thought I might want to comment on.

I do like the idea of mind control. Being forced to do something against my will and yet know I'm doing it and can't do anything to stop myself...

I like all of Parker's stories as well, although my favourite mind control one of his wasn't Mr Poe but Parker 05 - Doctor's Orders. A wonderful, short little story with two endings, the happy one and... uh... the very unhappy one. (I preferred the unhappy one myself).

Myya
01-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Count me in for a "sometimes"

But I prefer it more along the lines of a "body" control, with my mind free to scream and be humiliated by what I'm being forced to do :)