PDA

View Full Version : i was miuuby

yub
12-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello all, i was miuuby but re-registering i wanted a simpler and humbler nick, so i am yub now. In moon language yub means: "slap my face, i kiss your hand". :wave:

Midnytedreams
12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
welcome back,like the new name, see you around

moco
12-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile

yub
12-14-2009, 02:33 AM
welcome back,like the new name, see you around

Oh Sir, how nice You are to this insignificant sub. i remember well You bought me once, at least in my irresponsible fantasy. Thank You. :wave:

yub
12-14-2009, 02:48 AM
How nice you are! Thank you for welcoming me in such a beautiful and detailed post. As for chat, dear, i have serious inhibitions. I was reproached for my frequent mistyping. I humbly accept the reproach, it was perfectly just and well deserved, so i fear i burden others with my clumsiness. Even the way of chatting, the handling of the program is a mystery for me. I don't know what is happening and who sees what i type. So i am struggling with my fears. But i will try it some day. Thanks for the encouragement. :wave:

Netherlord
12-14-2009, 07:57 AM
Hello and welcome back yub. I wonder what would happen if someone slapped your ass?

rosebud
12-14-2009, 11:22 AM
^ ~giggles~

Hello and welcome back! Hugssss!

xx rosie

yub
12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Hello and welcome back yub. I wonder what would happen if someone slapped your ass?

Please try it, Sir. Most probably i would grab my ankles, expecting more.

Humble thanks for the welcome. :ty

yub
12-14-2009, 11:44 AM
^ ~giggles~

Hello and welcome back! Hugssss!

xx rosie

Thank you, dearest. You are extremely nice indeed, wasting your valuable time to welcoming me. It is beautiful to experience so much love. Hugs and kisses. :smilie_orange1:

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
welcome back, glad to see you made you back.

yub
12-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Yes dear, i am surprised myself at my dexterity. :) It is an occasion for me to eradicate the errors from my blog texts. Thank you for your kindness and attentiveness. You are very good to me indeed. :rose: