PDA

View Full Version : Cages

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-14-2009, 03:49 AM
I was wondering: I have a rather large cage in my room (for the dog, honest) and was wondering...is it possible to really sleep in one comfortably? I've tried a few times, but after about 1-2 hours I just have to get out and stretch. I really enjoy being in the cage (it feels very safe and secure, plus I do love small enclosed spaces) and would like to sleep in it occasionally, but so far I've been quite unsuccessful. Any advice?

_ID_
12-14-2009, 05:16 AM
The point of putting a sub in the cage is to keep her, and to make her someone uncomfortable. So that she suffers for the pleasure of the Dominant. That you might enjoy being in such discomfort is appealing to some.

How to lengthen your time? Try stretching lots before you get in.

Miner
12-14-2009, 06:39 AM
I was wondering: I have a rather large cage in my room (for the dog, honest) and was wondering...is it possible to really sleep in one comfortably? I've tried a few times, but after about 1-2 hours I just have to get out and stretch. I really enjoy being in the cage (it feels very safe and secure, plus I do love small enclosed spaces) and would like to sleep in it occasionally, but so far I've been quite unsuccessful. Any advice?

The point of putting a sub in the cage is to keep her, and to make her someone uncomfortable. So that she suffers for the pleasure of the Dominant. That you might enjoy being in such discomfort is appealing to some.

How to lengthen your time? Try stretching lots before you get in.

That may be your idea, ID, but it isn't mine. I had a sub who preferred to be kept caged: it made her feel safe and secure. She spent a lot of time in it. She used isometric exercises to keep from cramping, and slept in the foetal position in it. Mind you, she was tiny (5 ft and 90 lb).

I've never used a cage as punishment. And there are much more pleasant ways of making a submissive feel "uncomfortable" in my opinion (though there are some fetish videos of girls in very tiny cages - but those aren't my cup of tea [the cages, that is]).

baddaddy4fun
12-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Curious,

Well you have a few options.
1) get a bigger cage- might take some of the fun out of it and may be harder to explain but... might be easier.
2) small, even subtle changes in position will help. Try to make sure you move the joints and don't let your knees stay extremely bent for long, it will reduce blood flow through your legs.
3) Try doing mental relaxation excercises.
4) Your best bet believe it or not is to close your eyes and then run through your entire body, try to picture the different muscles in your body one by one and tense and release them. do several sets on each muscle before moving on. not only will this help to reduce cramping but leads to greater mind-body awareness and is a great way to reduce stress.

_ID_
12-14-2009, 07:19 PM
That may be your idea, ID, but it isn't mine. I had a sub who preferred to be kept caged: it made her feel safe and secure. She spent a lot of time in it. She used isometric exercises to keep from cramping, and slept in the foetal position in it. Mind you, she was tiny (5 ft and 90 lb).

I've never used a cage as punishment. And there are much more pleasant ways of making a submissive feel "uncomfortable" in my opinion (though there are some fetish videos of girls in very tiny cages - but those aren't my cup of tea [the cages, that is]).

Agreed some prefer that. In my mind, feeling safe is a matter of perception. The cage would be symbolic, and a house could become a cage, just larger than one that limits movement to being kept in the fetal position. Think of a zoo animal. So what your cage is, is only limited by your perception of what you believe is your cage. The glass ceiling POV if you will.

Wiscoman
12-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Curious,

Well you have a few options.
1) get a bigger cage- might take some of the fun out of it and may be harder to explain but... might be easier.
2) small, even subtle changes in position will help. Try to make sure you move the joints and don't let your knees stay extremely bent for long, it will reduce blood flow through your legs.
3) Try doing mental relaxation excercises.
4) Your best bet believe it or not is to close your eyes and then run through your entire body, try to picture the different muscles in your body one by one and tense and release them. do several sets on each muscle before moving on. not only will this help to reduce cramping but leads to greater mind-body awareness and is a great way to reduce stress.

This is excellent advice, especially numbers 2 through 4. If cramping is your problem, you might also try aspirin, which is a mild bloodthinner and increases bloodflow. You might also try deep breathing -- breath in deep through the nose, hold it a moment, blow gently out through the mouth -- while doing the mental relaxation (helps with the relaxation anyway, really). A lot of the discomfort comes reduced bloodflow, with deprives the tissues of oxygen -- like when your legs gets stiff on a long flight or car ride. You might even try deep breathing and relaxation before you get in, just to get more oxygen into your bloodstream.

Will you be able to go all night? Y'got me. You can try.

curiouspet {Crovack}
12-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for all the advice, I'll see if it helps! The size of the cage is not really the problem, more of I tend to get restless after a while.

muskrat3o3
01-05-2010, 06:40 PM
hmmm i never really wanted to be put in a cage but if a mistress wanted me to get in one i would not mind