PDA

View Full Version : Hello and goodbye

Master Life
12-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Just wanted to get this post out after the problem with the site ate my profile. I'll be leaving for a while, don't know how long. Some of you know me, and some don't know that you know me, but i've come to a part of my life where I need to figure out not only who I am, but what I want to be. I'm dibbled in a few things, but everytime I try BDSM, I get screwed. I have really enjoyed knowing a few people here, and I will try to keep in touch. Just don't be shocked if you don't seem me for awhile. I think this is a good time to try and understand where things are going. Good luck to everyone here, have a merry christmas and a happy new year, and I hope to re-join this lifestyle some day.

moco
12-17-2009, 04:48 AM
Welcome back, and I hope you do decide to come back, I hope you find what you are seeking, good luck

skp2bear
12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
welcome back and I hope you are back soon. People get screwed just as often if not more so in vanilla relationships. Please try to be patient and you will most likely find the right one for meeting your needs.