PDA

View Full Version : The new me....

ravenbounduptight
12-15-2009, 06:49 AM
okay, so i figured this gives me the chance to show off the new me. lol. i'm raven, a bondage model for Steve and anyone else who askes nicely/knows rope. i like Rope bondage, Gags, and dressing all cute.

i love to get all dressed up in my own (stumbling around) style. i love mini skirts, shirts that show off the lady, and ANYTHING that i can get tied up in. Boots are a fetish of mine, i love wearing them and i get totally wet when i see my friend is His boots, *drools thinking about it*.

About my relationships, i have play partners and am always looking for more fun and friends. i know rope tops and i am slowly learning how to tie. IF You like rope then come talk/hang out with me.

Hmmmm.... there isn't much else to say. Any questions just ask, i don't... okay i do bite, but it's not that bad.

~j~

angelic.zest
12-15-2009, 08:51 PM
welcome to the site! welcome back

moco
12-17-2009, 04:27 AM
raven, glad to see you made it back,
Hello and welcome :wel to the Library , I hope you find what you are looking for but most of all learn some new things, explore and have fun. good luck. :gl The forums here are a good source of information and coming into chat is always a good way to meet people and get new ideas as well. Cheers :wave:

:rose: :rose: :welcomebo :rose: :rose:

:bdsmsmile