PDA

View Full Version : Kneeling on pencils

yub
12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I was suggested to try kneeling on pencils. One pencil under both knees, and the pain feels unendurable. With the permission of my Mistress i tested it. Of course with bare knees and the pencils on the bare wooden floor. I found as i were told, the pain seemed unendurable in the first minute. Then it dulled a bit, remaining severe but not extreme. I have persisted for 15 minutes and could have endured more, but wanted to remain on the secure side. After getting up there were deep and hard delves on my knees, which lasted for several hours, and my knees were sore on the following day. Nothing more happened.

My Mistress says she will employ this punishment on me if she makes sure that it doesn't cause lasting damages. My question is: are you familiar with it? Does it cause serious harm? How long can it be done securely? Thank you for every answer.

Midnytedreams
12-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Being a former catholic I can tell you used to be one of the favorite totures nuns used on us in school, said it strengthed the soul, as we would have to say the rosary over and over.
One very sadistic nun had a small triangle made that you had to kneel on. Later on I learned that in forms of martial arts it was used to strengthen the shins, for certain types of kicks. I had to endure hours of this punishment when in elementary school with those nuns. Found that if I did a mantra, a saying over and over the pain would dissipate, If those nuns only knew what I was really saying under my breath. I have found that the thinner and higher the object the more pain, through research ,

Archeon
12-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I don't believe this would cause any serious damage, but with most things I would stop every 15-20 minutes for a minute to let blood circulate (not a huge deal of blood flow on ur knee caps, but there is some).

Regards,

Arch

yub
12-15-2009, 12:29 PM
used to be one of the favorite totures nuns used on us in school ... I had to endure hours of this punishment when in elementary school with those nuns.

Was it pencils what You were kneeling on, Sir? Hours, and no damage? Then Mistress can look forward to some entertainment... :) Me, too... :)

yub
12-15-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't believe this would cause any serious damage, but with most things I would stop every 15-20 minutes for a minute to let blood circulate (not a huge deal of blood flow on ur knee caps, but there is some).

Thank You, Sir, indeed. Perhaps it even increases pain to get up (was painful!) and to go back on the pencils. Like nipple clamps taken off and put back again. I'll suggest it to Mistress.

***Kate***
02-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Greetings,
not heard of that befoe .. great idea..
try kneeling on uncooked rice...

Kate

_ID_
02-02-2010, 04:59 AM
I've got bad knees. I didn't kneel on pencils, but I have kneeled on concrete for hours a day. I did this as part of my job, and did it for years. So though there might not be long term damage if you do it once or twice a month, maybe less. Though if you do it excessively it could end up causing damage in ways you hadn't considered.

Enjoy, just don't over do it.

yub
02-02-2010, 06:22 AM
try kneeling on uncooked rice...
Kate

My sweetheart makes me do it, not every week, but frequently. She likes to tie my wrists behind my back, then make me kneel on rice in front of her while she is sitting, and so we talk, she slapping my breasts or cheeks or pinching and twisting my nipples at her whim. Painful but very arousing.

yub
02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
So though there might not be long term damage if you do it once or twice a month, maybe less. Though if you do it excessively it could end up causing damage in ways you hadn't considered.

Enjoy, just don't over do it.

Thank You for the warning, Sir. Since my darling started it, she does it indeed only about once a month, preferring the rice. None of the both lasts more than half an hour. Perhaps it is surprising, but pencils are not more painful than rice. Only in the first minutes. It feels very brutal then.

leo9
02-11-2010, 03:56 PM
I have heard some Doms recommend Lego bricks. Never tried it intentionally, but like most parents I have stepped on them with bare feet from time to time... OW!

littlelily
06-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I second the uncooked rice suggestion.