PDA

View Full Version : A Matter of Time

Pandora's Box
09-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Question for everyone.

Submissives, how much time do you get to spend with your dominant/master?

Dominants/masters, how much time do you get to spend with your submissive?

Is it enough for you?

This is for both real time and online relationships.

new master
09-25-2004, 07:23 PM
no I do not spend enough time with my wife/sub.... but the again i love her so maddeningly that 24 hrs a day wouldn't b enough.....ok that's enough sappiness now i must go whip someone! lol

allalone46
09-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Question for everyone.

Submissives, how much time do you get to spend with your dominant/master?

Dominants/masters, how much time do you get to spend with your submissive?

Is it enough for you?

This is for both real time and online relationships. Well if I can ever find one to ware my collar I will tell you.

sweetplymate
09-26-2004, 04:05 PM
i generally get one night a week with Master and sometimes a dinner or two a week as well...but no, it is nowhere near enough time with him. between our opposing work schedules and other conflicts its as good as things will get for the time being. who knows what the future holds, but hope keeps things going for me.......for now :)

i will say i am envious of those who are living with their Dom or sub as the case may be...even if there is not always the time for the BDSM aspect of the relationship, just to have them around *sigh* a girl can dream can't she? :rolleyes:

Ladywynn
09-28-2004, 12:22 AM
I have one evening a weekend to make the most of with my husband. He is tenatively exploring his submissive side right now, to the enjoyment of both he and I :D

I spend a couple hours each evening with my online partner. We may not always play around, but it's been a good time getting to know each other in this way.

I do not spend nearly enough time with my husband, but this is how things are.
I spend a lot of time with my partner, and it is sufficient for now.

I always want more more more with each of them, but in the end I suppose practicality needs to win out.

Damn practicality.