PDA

View Full Version : Male slave in AZ seeking Female Dom local or online

blakejsmith
12-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Notes About Nothing

First off i'm located in Tempe AZ, right now i don't have the means to travel outside the state so i'm looking for someone local, or starting online. i do not believe that there is the "perfect match" out there nor what i want this, for this would be boring, always knowing one another, and no
friction.

i will do what i can within the relationship to keep it intact, to keep it alive and living. i search within the relationship for areas that i can personally improve on, that will make both the relationship, and the power exchange dynamic that much stronger. i've found that communication is vital, and i never want the fear of asking a question, whether on not i like the answer.

About me

i'm down to earth, looking to know before i love, in other words, i believe that relationship should be built on friendship, and "love" should come naturally. "Expect nothing, Prepare for anything".

i love to laugh, love to cry, some may say "what!?" to this, but i believe that the two extremes balance each other out well. There’s nothing better than watching a great comedy, followed by a tear jerker, or a great action flick followed by that immerse drama.

i like extremes, the "work hard, play harder", this is not to say that i like to party, but is to say when i do have free time, i enjoy going all out, doing what i want to do, what I enjoy, and when i'm working i am focused on what i need to do.

i'm a bit of a homebody, and have tried to make my home somewhere I want to spend time, that is have things available at home that i like to do. i'm probably one of the biggest movie buffs you'll ever meet, and my family gives me a hard time that with the line "You want to come over and watch a movie", i'll actually mean it.

This past year has proven to be an interesting experience. i suffer from a few types of mental illnesses including depression and anxiety. It got so severe that i ended up having to quit my tech support job, and am currently on long term disability. Combine this with cerebral palsy that effects one side of my body, and a broken arm that has taken the better half of a year to fix, preventing me from working, it's been a roller coaster ride. i'm not trying to complain, just trying to explain where i am in life right now.

Who i'm Looking For

Right now my ideal is a long term relationship. i look at the D/s lifestyle as not just something to be kept in the bedroom, but something to be experienced, day in, day out. i hope to find Someone that i can share my everyday experiences with, laugh with, love with, cry with.... Experience life with.

i seek a relationship, Someone that has similar interests, not just in D/s but in the rest of life as well. To be blunt, sex is great, but its a fraction of our life, more time than not is going to be spent with one another in a "vanilla" scene. If all we have is the whip wielding fantasy, this cannot last.

The ideal for me is to have enough in common that the D/s, the power exchange of the utmost trust and understanding can transfer from a scene to any vanilla scenario with ease, and in doing so, an unwritten rule, an understanding between each other is made.

In the end however, it all comes back to getting to know one another, great communication, honesty, trust, and being able to have fun with each other. This is what i'm looking for in a relationship, not just the love and romance, but also the friendship.

There is much more i have to say, so feel free to drop a line. Promise i won't bite. (well not yet)

blake

---"Expect nothing, prepare for anything"---